Reviews for Harry Potter and the Knight of the Radiant Heart
I am very much enjoying this fiction and am looking forward to further developments.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 18 . 1/4
Interesting chapter and it can only mean trouble for the light I would bet. Thanks for sharing!
c45f chapter 6 . 1/3
I knew Hermione was going to confront Harry physically-I had a feeling.

Good story so far-still reading!
Katzztar chapter 4 . 1/3
I don't know if anyone's answered on is there any other word for 'Thunk' so ...
I went to my online thesaurus and looked, it told me it couldn't find any similar words. lol its one of the few times its failed to suggest an alternate wording.
Katzztar chapter 2 . 1/3
Some may say Harry's outburst is OOC, but not me. I think it was realistic of a teen who's had a hard life, ptsd(? post traumatic stress ?disorder?), just had a severe battle and lost his godfather, and was faced with the possibility of loosing the one friend of his two closest friends that's always stood by him.
Add in his (well-earned) frustration at Dumbledore and we have him venting in a time of high anxiety. Hopefully Dumbles will see how his actions have affected Harry and do something about that ... like making changes, not trying to excuse them
lightskiller chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
please post more chapters soon i want to see what happens!11
mrfresh chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Good story so far. I hope you can keep it up!
Caradoc Rhys chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
I must say I've quite enjoyed what you've written so far. I am rather curious as to when Keldorn was pulled out of the forgotten realms. You can thank muggledad for recommending your story, and I look forward to where you take it from here.
Amber611 chapter 17 . 1/17/2014
Amazing fic and job so far! I absolutely LOVE it! Harry and Hermione are SO Cute. :) Can't wait to read more! :)
B. Oots chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
Please update soon, so I can read, what happens next?
B. Oots chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
This is a very good story.
Vegasman59 chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
This is excellent...Get him to snog her senseless All ready...LOL
B. Oots chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
I am really enjoying the story.
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Very good story, if a bit slow in the action department. I look forward to see how you finish. Keep up the good work!
Justin chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
So glad you decided to continue this, I've been waiting for an update. I like how Hermione had to be the one to speak up for Harry, that really fit both their characters well.