Reviews for Harry Potter and the Knight of the Radiant Heart
bryan314 chapter 36 . 3/26
Wow. Not your usual HP fanfic! I enjoyed it.
Johnsen572 chapter 36 . 3/23
A super well written story. Greatly enjoyed reading it!
Wildheart21 chapter 29 . 3/20
Oh man is Old Voldy a Lich now that's a scary thought
katmom chapter 8 . 3/12
Go, Hermione! That was great. Thanks for sharing.
peggy77 chapter 36 . 3/7
Wow! This was a fantastic story! I now wish I could read one about how the world gets rebuilt. :D. Very different, very good despite the fact that it gave me a nightmare.

I remember my son's playing Baldur's Gate back in the late 90's.:)
peggy77 chapter 29 . 3/6
Umm, this story may be too scary to finish reading it. I already had one nightmare about the acromanula scene. :(

Maybe I need to jump ahead to find out who lives vs who dies and then decide if I can continue reading this or not.
peggy77 chapter 27 . 3/6
This is a very exciting, intriguing story! My guess is that when Voldemort stepped through that portal in the Department of Mysteries that something happened that caused all his soul bits to be pulled out of the vessels they were in and to be pulled into the portal with Voldemort.

Is he dead? Of course not or your story would probably be over.
peggy77 chapter 23 . 3/6
Wow! Bet you keep them together though.

I actually do not really care as I prefer stories without pairings anyway but I have also read stories with pairings that were very good. Although, I have not liked too many Harry/Hermione stories so it would not upset me if you do break them up.
peggy77 chapter 22 . 3/6
Intense chapter. Unworthy? That's definitely different from the majority of stories that, instead, make out that Harry is far better. Even Rowling did as much when the polyjuice with Harry's hair turned gold.

I like it, he has flaws and is not perfect. Very well done.
peggy77 chapter 21 . 3/6
Aww, sweet chapter. I really liked it. I also like the fact that you are keeping their relationship innocent. I honestly could not see either one of them being the type to turn it into an x-rated relationship for a long time.
peggy77 chapter 20 . 3/6
Loved this chapter! Loved how they responded to Skeeter even though I know she is going to twist everything. :D

Also really like your insights into Ron's behavior. I have never been a Ron basher (or a Dumbledore basher either) and felt your description of his character was very accurate. Also, how Harry forgave him and why was actually true to character as well, in my opinion.
peggy77 chapter 19 . 3/6
I was incorrect. Distain actually means to stain something such as stain your clothing. I thought it meant to get rid of a stain. Apparently it is considered an archaic word and is not even found in many dictionaries.

Sorry about the incorrect information.
peggy77 chapter 18 . 3/6
I really do like this story but in the first chapter, you asked if people saw errors to point them out to you. So, even though I decided long ago that fanfic authors really do not like it when errors are brought to their attention, I will point out some as I run across them.

Distain actually means to remove a stain from something.

Disdain is a word that describes an attitude or emotion of negativity.

Oh, and headless means not having a head whereas heedless means doing or saying something without thinking about the consequences.

Many, many fanfic authors have used the word distain when they mean disdain.

I hope you take this as it is intended - to help you grow in your writing. Your story, so far, is very good and very original.
peggy77 chapter 16 . 3/6
I felt you way overdid both McGonagall's Scottish accent and Luna's 'weirdness'.

But, it was a very exciting scene with the acromantulas.
peggy77 chapter 6 . 3/5
No, I can definitely see Hermione behaving that way. I felt she was completely in character.