Reviews for Richonne Lemon Shots
Trista 3 chapter 52 . 6/23
Sexy and British! mmm nice! Hate that Michonne really overreacted because of a tree but hey maybe Rick needed to know not to mess with her! Great story!
RBGzMom chapter 52 . 6/23
Rick with Andy's accent...is it time for smut yet?
lacsim1978 chapter 52 . 6/23
Yea Michonne u being watched... by Rick's ass lol
RickysMichy chapter 52 . 6/23
Still intrigued by where this is going...Richonne pissing each other off is always fun. Like the change up in TF occupations and making Rick British. Looking forward to the next update!
OtakuuA chapter 52 . 6/23
Praise the Lord! Lol, thanks for this amazing update. I thoroughly enjoyed it, this idea was great. Not surprising you thought of it, but you can't just drop something so amazing in my lap like this and not have more, who do you think you are? ;D. Rick and Michonne going at it had me weak, I was laughing so hard. Michonne is a comedian. 'The Lumberjack' , I'm pretty sure she'd point it out to him when she gets the chance to. I love the connection Michonne has with Maggie, amongst others. The description of the story is so vivid, it's like I'm there. Well, to me. Noah already smells something fishy and I have an idea of who's watching Michonne. Sometimes I think it's Rick, sometimes I think it's someone else. Rick is going for the chase, unless it's someone else of course. Rick, Michonne is not trying to get laid at the moment. Lol, thanks again I enjoyed this a ton and I hope you update soon!
SandiLeeDuke chapter 9 . 6/22
I can't believe this is a choice Rick thinks is a problem. Comparing someone you just met whose husband you killed to your best friend that's been with you and you know WANTS you? NOooooo!
wereworldsurvivor chapter 51 . 6/19
Liking this...would love to read more of Michonne and Daryl's life together. :)
Interesting start. Is Rick a werewolf?
Trista 3 chapter 51 . 6/16
This story is interesting! Sorry about Daryl dieing , but I do like Daryl and Michonne pairing! Always Richonne
Firefly-class chapter 51 . 6/16
I hope there will be more of this, we still have to meet Rick!
RickysMichy chapter 51 . 6/16
Ok, I'm curious...great start!
OtakuuA chapter 51 . 6/16
The plot of the story is amazing amd very creative. At first I was like "Oh, this is gonna be soo good" then after I read it I was like "Fucking A! This is amazing. I wonder if there'll be wereworlf or vampire Richonne babies." LOL, I can't wait to see where this leads.I started hyperventilating as soon as I saw the email, that's just how great your work is. I LOVE THIS! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, in the meantime I'll be thinking of a number of scenarios in my head wondering if this'll be like The Boy Next Door. I wonder if Rick'll be the one to notice Michonne. They both like solitude, but Rick's reason is entirely different. So, I can't wait to see when Rick and Michonne meet. Thanks again!

-Amarellis! C:
Nwfanmega chapter 33 . 6/13
TF having a good time will forever put a smile on my face. It's always so funny to me Carl in fanfic. I always end up liking him so much better than I do on the show. Maybe some of his bratty behavior is better read than seen? Not sure, but it works.

I re-created your soundtrack as my workout play list. It's perfect!
Nwfanmega chapter 32 . 6/13
Super sexy. And peeping Carol though...
Nwfanmega chapter 30 . 6/13