Reviews for Richonne Lemon Shots
dispatcher652 chapter 45 . 10/13
Loved this update. Its amazing how fighting for your life or some other tragic situation can make you open up your eyes to what's really important and infront of you. Rick didn't see his true family until it was almost taken away from him. That literally cutting off Jesse was the way for him to see his family and his love for Michonne. I think both Lori and Jesse were both dress rehearsals for Michonne. You can say they were for each different stage of Rick but I can see Michonne easily fitting into Rick's life at any point.
flacagonzales chapter 45 . 10/10
I like it!
Kayah16 chapter 45 . 10/9
Sighs I had to do a lot of catching up with your stories... I really do enjoy your work your super talented... This chapter was amazing, made it seem so real..
jaotvdspn1994 chapter 45 . 10/9
I loved it! I was never a supporter of the hesse and rick "ship", but what you said does make sense. She did show him it's possible to fall in love again. I'm so glad he finally came to his senses and sae that Michonne was the one all along! Keep up the excellent writing muse!
gdyoung59 chapter 45 . 10/9
messie jessie was never a liked character, 1 she was married, 2 had two boys sam/ron an abusing husband... i believe, once a cheat always a cheat.. porch dick pete was no prize, but jessie married him... clean up your house with one problem of old shit, before chasing rick, a pile of new shit.. she was never gonna get with rick grimes.. lacking lori, cheating with shane, rick needed more and better... michonne, well the walkers eat the anderson's up thank you...
Theycanstillgrow chapter 45 . 10/9
i will never understand the Rick and Jessie thing. ever. and I'm surprised no one in TF ever commented on it, especially Abe
Trista 3 chapter 45 . 10/9
Good read from Michonne pov!
dispatcher652 chapter 44 . 10/2
I'm sorry it took me so long to review. I can't believe I missed this update. If I was Michonne I would've been devastated to see Rick kissing another woman. A married woman at that. How do you deal with the regret for not saying something faster or the slight betrayal. I use the word betrayal because Rick and Michonne have been through so much and for him to go for a woman he barely knows and has no connection had to hurt her heart and soul. I wanna hear Rick's pov. If he kissed Jessica out of pity or what? I think he did. Lol!
kenyangeminibunnie chapter 11 . 9/29
This was so sad. I hated it in the most loving way. It's a story someone can unfortunately see themselves going through...too sad. I don't ever want to read this again. :(..
Pleaseeeeeeeee update! I'm dying of anticipation! I NEEED TO KNOW how she reacts next. Is this gonna stick to the show or is it going to become original. I love love LOVE if she like hints to him like "oh I'm happy for u" and watch him squirm. Or shell flirt with someone else. I KNOW THATS NOT MICHONNE...but u said OOC.
Looking forward to the next instalment. Isounds like a memoir. I like it.
Firefly-class chapter 44 . 9/18
In light of what happened with Shane and Lori, I really understood Rick's infatuation with Jessie. It sucks that Michonne had to see that too.
darkdreamspell chapter 44 . 9/18
What you doing Rick? Really Jessie while her husband is alive. Even though she was just as messed up in that situation. Saying you can take care of yourself but 5 seconds later wanting someone to take care of you. What is really going on. Maggie is right thought, Michonne builds Rick up but Jessie will tear him down. I hope they can fix this soon and Rick wakes the f*ck up.
gdyoung59 chapter 44 . 9/17
maggie was right; like hershel says; do your job ,and get on that rick grimes, train and ride ride. messie jessie; is going no where; fast. midnight train to georgia, rick gimes, gonna board...
Trista 3 chapter 44 . 9/17
Interesting I do not think Michonne was not concerned with who or what Rick wanted or kissed. Michonne wanted love and so did Rick. I think both Rick and Michonne both realized their feelings for each other on their couch