Reviews for Richonne Lemon Shots
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 17 . 7/8
This was cute. I think a tear came out.
That was a sweet treat and I hope that there are more blissful one shots to come.
Your stories are like butter baby.
focusedOnProsperity chapter 20 . 6/21
Glad you're having good life changing events! When you come back can you continue Chapter 20? I really want to see how their date is gonna go
CodeName-M.e chapter 20 . 6/21
Hooray an update! And this was just... I wish you can see my smile. I love the switching of the pov. I've always wondered what two would be thinking in the same scenario.

With the good in your life dont leave your readers hanging for too long (i should talk right hahaha) or we'll miss you and your work and send you messages upon messages.

Also you know, you could always add to this story, make it a stand alone and conclude the Richonne lemon with another story...
Flowery Meerkat chapter 15 . 6/21
This was so cute. Michonne is a writer and Rick is feeling all lonely. I thought Rick was going to make an ass of himself, but leave it to Michonne to reason with Rick and then the loving times begin! The titles of the books are hilarious too... Rick is sexy and funny.
ClockworkPuffs chapter 20 . 6/21
This could very well be a story all on it's own. I love the detail you put into Rick/Michonne thoughts. Even though they were having the same experience the way Rick decribed his was much different than Michonne saw hers. The whole venus/mars thing came to mind. I am sad that you are taking a break, I hope it is not for long. You are the FIRST, the original of the Richonne (one shot) writers. All the other authors were inspired by you and you should be honored.
literaturechick chapter 20 . 6/20
Great follow up! They are the epitome of love everlasting! I look forward to more of this when you return. Love it! Thanks.
Enjoy your break!
CaliKat chapter 18 . 6/18
LOL, Michonne names her cat after Rick.
Gick Rimes chapter 15 . 6/18
Thank you for writing this.
Michonne is Rick's sweet addiction!
YOU NASTY!
thelisa17 chapter 13 . 6/18
So this chapter is my favorite... just sayin.
Knot Head chapter 14 . 6/12
Sadness...
I hate Supercuts chapter 13 . 6/12
YES! Hopefully Rick will be saying BYE to Jessie next season. I freaking hate her.