Reviews for Two Worlds Collide...And It's Not What You Expect
Firey Pheonix chapter 8 . 8/14/2005
i like this story so make a new chapter please and it has been like 4ever! please and thank you!:)
q chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Hi!

Join my Buffy/Troy group on yahoo.

. /group/AslayerinTroy
hrjgbhisrg chapter 8 . 2/20/2004
u know instead of calling vegeata a elf u should of called him a son of a dwarf its more insulting or call him a hobbit or an ant
Silver Scribes chapter 8 . 10/30/2003
I really liked that story, it was so funny.

Anyway keep up the humor

~T
Cindy chapter 8 . 8/22/2003
I thought it was funny...I also liked it.

UPDATE SOON!

~Cindy
sailor g chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
this is HILARIUOS. I never knew Pluto could get that angry! I think in the next chapter Rei should give Vegeta a swirly. PLEASE bring out the next chapter out soon I could do with another good laugh. Hey laughing makes you live longer! I really hope you continue if you don't i will use my gold g attack on u! ! I know I'm so sad! I can't help it (WAH!)
SVZ chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
_ Incense makes me dizzy... sorry, a bit random...
SVZ chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
"So you are Michelle huh? That's a nice name." Yamcha said getting closer and looking at Michelle.

Amara step between him and Michelle with her sword unsheathed and glared at him.

He backed down with a sheepish grin.

Krillin noticed he was standing next to Pluto and how tall she was and couldn't resist, "Hey, how's the weather up there?" he called up smiling.

Pluto did not like that.

*Whap!*

Pluto had hit him over the head with her staff.

*shakes head and laughs* I bet Krillin got a pretty big bump on his head by now...
SVZ chapter 2 . 1/26/2003
Hm... good comparisons with the Instant Transmisson and Sailor teleport thing. i didn't notice it until now
SVZ chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
I had thought I'd reviewed before but apparently i didn't. I'm trying to imagine a heel imprint on Vegeta's face...not working... *shudders* I'm traumatized.. i will never wear my boots again *crosses fingers*
SVZ chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
lol, the elf idea is priceless. I'm gonna make Yamcha deadly afraid of swords in my fic, is that ok? I'll give you credit!
SVZ chapter 7 . 1/26/2003
lol, i guess Uranus doesn't really like Yamcha, ne? this is a hialrious chapter, i'd wish i'd read it sooner!
SVZ chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Vegeta-scottish? Never made the connection but I like the shirts idea, it was hilarious!
Chrissy C. whom is too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 10/19/2002
I read this a long time ago. I found this story again and re-read it! It's great. You should really make a sequal. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but it's just so funny. People would love it if you made some kind of sequal!
SVZ chapter 5 . 10/6/2002
LOL, thisis seriously funny...DTN and I founded this chibi fanart of Pluto hugging poor Piccolo to death...geez...pluto likes scaring people witless does she not? I luv Goku's personality..."Don't leave, i'm scared.."sigh, this is coming from one oif the strongest beings in the universe...