Reviews for Intertwined Destinies
Mangahero18 chapter 4 . 6/7
Percy has killed literal Titans...beings that match up to the gods in strength. Fighting these other demigods is literal child's play.
Timelord2162 chapter 1 . 5/20
Are you f**king kidding me, dude? WHERE DID DRAGONS COME FROM?!
Make more about tarturas because this was really interesting and i wanna see where this goes
RaiIda chapter 20 . 4/25
I hope Tartarus fears his own death in fading for Perseus Jackson, and damnation to all those who oppose, will bring down the bloody war for his love Zoe Nightshade.
Why in the Burning Hells are the Romans swearing oaths on a Greek river? Bathing in said river grants a Greek enchantment which would be washed away by the Little Tiber.
TimelessFate chapter 9 . 4/11
lol, commin on with WWIII, yah, the world's in a bad enough predicament
the Bass Beast chapter 5 . 3/18
I'm honestly surprised the SPQR tattoo thing actually worked, with the curse of Achilles and all. Or that the tattoo would have a trident instead of the Helm of Darkness. Keep up the awesome writing! See you around! ~Bass Beast
dl-o-lb chapter 20 . 2/23
Were is the next sequal
DragonCrusader chapter 13 . 2/16
Poor Leo the only non-serious person there. Least in the normal universe Piper and Percy were a little more laid back.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Get the hell out of my face you blonde little punk
KingOfTheBig3 chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
Amazing rendition of heroes of Olympus! Please post a sequel! Loved the two books so much
son-of-THANATOSxe chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
Dakota is supposed to be centurion of cohort 5
Brawler883 chapter 19 . 11/2/2016
Apollo said apologetically
Don't you mean...
APOLLOgetically! XD

End me please.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Jason/Annabeth? Sorry dude, but they would be more like siblings than anything else.
Mace Garzandu chapter 16 . 10/14/2016