Reviews for Intertwined Destinies
Billy Bob Joe chapter 20 . 8/5
Bro! Finish the HoH part and the BoO part as well!
Can Jupiter get any stupider
Lala chapter 1 . 6/19
Whoooo! i love this story! im going to read all of it after im done with my school work! thank you so much for making this! i cant live without entertaining stories of percy jackson! Love ya!
Tomon chapter 20 . 6/11
Heh, interesting place to stop this story, at least I'm lucky that the sequal already exist even if it's not finished if I saw correctly :)
Very enjoyable story, my critic save what I already said would be you sometimes stick to closely to canon in character feeling and opinion and disregard some of your own work. For example while Annabeth is a great friend I felt Percy was closer to Kate and so on... Still amazing job so I thank your for the opportunity to read it ;)
Tomon chapter 14 . 6/10
I just keep wondering, Reyna mentioned that Piper "used to date our last praetor..." so why no reaction from Piper and Jason reuniting? It seems like there is something between Jason and Annabeth and while I don't have a problem with that it was before he got memories back and nothing happened... Hmm maybe there will be some explanation later into the story.
Tomon chapter 12 . 6/10
Well, excellent story but I'm saddened about Percy reunion with Zoe, she knew it wasn't his choice, she know who was to blame... but she still attack him in from of whole legion? And not once with some punch that could still be in character to some case, but twice? And Percy is totally cool with it :( I expected better from her.

Still other than that very enjoyable tale.
the boltguard chapter 20 . 6/10
great story looking forward for the next sequel hope it won't take long good luck mate
stonedbob chapter 16 . 6/1
you should have had zoe castrate him, in my opinion but your way is awesome
It would be sooo awesome if you wrote a Fate Zero crossover with this Percy...
Awesome. Poor Perce, was put to sleep like that...
ApieStuff chapter 1 . 5/18
Amazhang job! I love this to far!
Am I a terrible person for wishing you made a love triangle where Percy falls for Reyna and Zoe goes to Rome and realizes what has hapenned. Then she gets mad at Artemis?
Dragonhitter chapter 3 . 5/7
Never enjoyed the Zoe parts anyway tbh
khagy16 chapter 20 . 4/27
Please update! This is the best story EVER! Omg I love it!
uhhh chapter 9 . 4/22
The odds are quite high, considering you halved them. The odds are actually 100%.
2,697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »