Reviews for I'm NOT Harry Potter
leylinjan chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
of course not If you read carefully again, you'll notice that that is all part of the disclaimer.
And the disclaimer usually goes like "I don't own Harry Potter, J. does". In my disclaimer, I'm basically saying that J. "owns" owns Harry Potter and Dudley Dursley and all the characters in the books.
I'm making fun of it.
And then , the "mitigating circumstances" are, of course, that they are all not 'real people', as we all know.

It's like you going out onto the streets with a big banner stating "Freedom for fictional characters! Fight against the bad and horrible authors holding them hostage!"
That'd be ridiculous, right?
Hope that cleared up all the confusion.
This story was supposed to be longer, but the disclaimer somehow fits to the story (, which I will continue soon and then you might see what I mean).
Many people say that famous people seem to be regarded as 'owned' by the populace. Harry Potter himself often complains about that, especially in fanfiction. This story will amongst other things and in a funny way focus on the implications of fame, but it's gonna be a while until I continue.
So,
1. Slavery is wrong
2. The disclaimer was supposed to be a joke
3. Were one to analyze my work for English class, (not that that'd ever happen,) one could say that it can be seen as a premonition of sorts, because my story - once it continues - will focus on fame, etc.
However, that might be stretching the truth a bit far, as I didn't think thing too deeply when I wrote the disclaimer.
Juliegirl22 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
What exactly do you mean, "there are... mitigating circumstances people!" Are you saying slavery is okay?