Reviews for Penalty Shot
Angelmagnet chapter 25 . 3/15
Yes, you can say "I love him", I love him too. Bella has really lucked out. Loving this again.
Angelmagnet chapter 14 . 3/14
OK, that was a really good trick played on Alice, I laughed out loud when she realized what happened. Poor Jake, his dad was kinder a jerk. I guess you can only give what you have received.
Angelmagnet chapter 11 . 3/14
damn, yet get me every time.
Angelmagnet chapter 10 . 3/14
I love how you can put emotion to page. Love is very hard to flow from a page, but you manage to do it. Its one of the things I love about your fanfic and published works. I'm a fan and adore your heart, only a person with a good heart could put word to page and have me feel it. Thank you again.
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 3/13
Maybe the 3rd time I'm reading this. Love their first meeting.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 39 . 2/14
i really likes this story. glad i read it.
Booklover345 chapter 39 . 2/13
Great story! Loved it!
PurpleRain27 chapter 39 . 11/13/2017
Love this story! This Edward is so beautiful, a real loving family mam.
XxLittleMissMidnightxX chapter 39 . 10/25/2017
sue1zide chapter 2 . 8/12/2017
I had a feeling that Edward was a coach.
cullen2798 chapter 38 . 5/18/2017
This was a great story! Simple and sweet but awesome!
Perditrix chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
This story was great. I loved reading it!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
You know, I get the sentiment here... but I'm kinda annoyed. My husband is a doctor and so he is gone all the dang time. Like this month, he's working in a complete different state. My son plays soccer and baseball. I also have a 3 yo daughter. And I do all of the hauling to and from all the sports all the time by myself, no help needed. Also hauling around my daughter. I would be so annoyed if someone I hardly knew stepped in and told me that I basically needed help. - I'm typing this after putting both of my kids to bed after coming home from my sons baseball game that was in a massive rain storm- while trying to keep me and my daughter warm. :)
athome Jo chapter 39 . 3/16/2017
b3j02 chapter 39 . 3/6/2017
Loved this story. Thanks for sharing!
8,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »