Reviews for Better Late than Never
Snarky-Teen chapter 13 . 2/1
Please update!
Rubes99 chapter 13 . 1/16
BONES?! Out of all the things I expected (namely ice skates), Jack's remains were not one of them. Okay. Wow. Looking forward to finding out exactly what Pitch is doing/going to do with them.
Maki-Elric chapter 13 . 1/15
I love this story! You've really left it at a cliff hanger there... I do hope that you update again! Awesome job!
Maki-Elric chapter 1 . 1/14
Amazing! Absolutely love it!
Arksurek chapter 13 . 1/8
Great story so far. Didn't see the thing with jack's skeleton coming. Now I'm wondering whether Pitch will try to control Jack, kill him, or steal his power.

As for pairings, Jack/Tooth or Jack/Rita if you decide to include them. I'm not a fan of slash, so I have to vote no for Jack/Bunny.
JOKERS14 chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
This has been really awesome so far, nice twists! HOPE TO READ MORE SOON! :)
Rookiereads chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
I just have to say, it would be REALLY fabulous if you could update again soon. Like, seriously. This story is mildly addictive, and I do believe I have already begun the process of withdrawl in the few seconds it took me to write this. So, just a recap, you're awesome, your story is awesome, and I would appreciate an update ASAP.
Faliara chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
I don't think you should add Jack/Bunny. It's not just that I prefer gen over pairings or the fact that I don't really ship that at all, I can read through that. I just don't think it'd fit at this point in time. If people still insist, you should probably make an alternate fic for that .-.
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Well that's not creepy...at all (notice the sarcasm here)
And now that we're at it WHAT IN GODS NAME HAPPEND TO UPDATES!
And just so you know it I LOVE this story it's really good ;)
JeN3Ls chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Please please pleaseeeeeee update. Kneel before you
wittyusernames chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Yaayy such a great story please keep updating !
EsmeraldasDreams chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
You can't just leave it there! I was just getting hooked in to the story, and now I can't continue reading it :(
I hope you update soon I've been falling in love with your story
V chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
Oooooo
Twist after twist after twist!
What is going to happen?
And bones! Dark creepy powerful
I LOVE IT!
Continue. More! I must have more!
Your take on jack is amazing and throwing it into the future was brilliant I've never seen it before
You rock.
Violetdreams chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Oh my god! Yes please JackRabbit smut! I love them together. Also please continue this fanfic! I love it amazing job ;)
Raventeardrop chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
Oh my god, please continue it! Also I looooove jackrabbit pairing. It's so adorable ;) Btw, amazing fanfic