Reviews for Uzumaki Life
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 8 . 8/6
Ok...cut that bullshit -_- no Sasuke in this story! And why karin? ? She's too good why not orochimaru or femitachi? Smh and please update if you're not dead :'(
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 7 . 8/6
Lmao how did hinata got pregnant with just one thrust?! That's hilarious and sexy...in a odd way that is but yeah good chapter but too short and also update please!
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 6 . 8/6
Ohhh I love this story but please update ASAP! I need dot know what happens next :')
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 5 . 8/5
Not cool chapter whatsoever but update soon please !
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 4 . 8/5
Good chapter I guess but kill mikotos baby so she can only get pregnant by naruto :)if not then remove and change her for someone else
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 3 . 8/5
Not cool having mikoto pregnant by itachi :/ so please remove her from the harem or kill her :)
Also Shizune will be a good addition.
So please update soon!
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 2 . 8/5
Hot I live both tsunade and Kushina and why is mikoto pregnant? Sasuke is a few days older then naruto :/
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 1 . 8/5
Good :') I like it but please like with all your stories update...:'(
Mil the fic writer chapter 1 . 7/23
Make more chapters
Light 'Kira' Yagami chapter 3 . 6/6
oh fuck... I just noticed your username... for some reason I am nonplussed... I wonder why?
Light 'Kira' Yagami chapter 2 . 6/6
WTF is this? Why am I even reading this?
Light 'Kira' Yagami chapter 1 . 6/6
What the fuck did I just read...
Dragoncyber22 chapter 8 . 3/2
A good story, and it has a very good plot. If you make a continuation or continue
the same story will be very cool and that the continuation is very makes you a great fanfic writer, and please continue the story.
Wow saskue thought he was reviving his clan naruto was just having sex no reason at all besides the mission
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
updateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATE