Reviews for Raven, Abducted
This. Is. The. Best. Story. I've. Ever. Read. In my entire life! Please please please tell me it isn't over yet!
Narwe chapter 33 . 2/20
Well. This is one of those stories. I started, and I just couldn't stop. Loving your characterization, loving your writing, loving the spacing of the story... I haven't been bored once in 33 chapters. I don't know if some might think the relationship is going too slow, but I personally think it's perfect. All that fluff and all that angst! That is just exactly my type of story, you have no idea, and I can't wait to read more! I do wish/hope for more drama and action now on the Nightray matter, but whatever the direction you choose, I'll still read eagerly. Please do keep up this good work, I'll be sad if you don't :')
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 33 . 2/4
That was such a long and beautiful chapter. I absolutely loved it. I love the emotions that were brought out in this chapter, the heaviness, the silliness, the longing. It was all there and it was beautiful. I really love this story and I'm amazed at how well you handle it. I wish you luck with the rest of it.
I literally smile every time I see you've updated.
DevissiTRHW chapter 33 . 1/29
*shows up two years late* ahhhh I may or may not have re-read all of this fic in the last 24 hours. The last few chapters hurt a lot, it's a shame those two can't actually flat out say what they're thinking or feeling. And Oz finally confirming what he didn't want to believe and then Gil still being so distressed because he probably loves Oz so much and he's been through so much and agh. Poor Gil.

I'm interested to see how (or if) jack will play a role in this at all. And for that matter what's going to happen when Oz (if Oz) breaks off his marriage with Alice. There's so many things that could go wrong but I sincerely hope that if they go wrong they go wrong once Oz and Gil sort out their relationship and both are confident in the fact that it's ok.

I was also really surprised when Break kissed Gil. Like I didn't really anticipate it at all? Granted I don't anticipate most things concerning Break so I mean there's that but still. Dick move Break. Dick move.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter~
by-Masha-with-love chapter 33 . 1/27
Oh my God! You can not imagine how I feel now! Thank heavens, passed nearly a year, and finally a new chapter! It's such a pleasure to read! Hopefully, the next chapter will not be long in coming. Thank you for your work3
yukino76 chapter 33 . 1/26
good
Bree chapter 32 . 5/23/2015
Okay... What do I say? Thirty-two chapters and I spent the past few days reading this fanfic because it was SO good! I have a soft spot for AUs where Gilbert ISN'T suddenly 10 years older than Oz, and this story is really, really good.

The pacing feels nice, the writing flows really well, and the characters are super great! I love Alice, Break, and Sharon's roles - that they weren't just discarded and, in return, make the story's world a bit more fuller and developed just by being there.

Reading about Gilbert trying to overcome his insecurities and Oz helping him to be stronger than his abuse has been really nice, and with the end of chapter 32, I have my fingers crossed I'll see an update for this soon.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Case chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
Ahhhh! Oh god, I only saw the update notification a few minutes ago. And seriously - this chapter was so, SO great, I MEAN GIL FINALLY TOLD OZ OH GOD I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR LIKE 15 CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING! And I really like how this chapter gave some sort of a push to the plot, I mean there was so much development of the relationship between Oz and Gil and I'm just really happy now!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/16/2015
Aaaah an update! I literally nearly cried with joy when I got the alert! This chapter was absolutely perfect and this whole story is so beautiful and well written. This is one of my favorite fics and you are one of my favorite authors. You portray Ozbert so well and the way you mix angst, humor, and beautiful beautiful fluff is flawless. I understand that producing quality work like this takes a lot of time and effort so I won't be so rude and inconsiderate as to urge you to hurry up or anything, but I will say that I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update, whenever that may be! (_) (Also, I don't know what your views are in regard to writing smut, but if there happened to be a beautiful, fluffy, and detailed Ozbert smut scene at some point in the fic, I would probably explode with happiness.)
by-Masha-with-love chapter 32 . 3/16/2015
32 chapter! really?! I am so happy, so happy! continuation!
you know, I just reread in the weekend all 31 chapters...and, oh Gods, a new chapter. I screamed like a bitch in my university when I saw that there is a new chapter
I really love your work3 please, don't throw your work!

Greetings from Moscow3
I will watch for updates.
Kellcastor chapter 32 . 3/15/2015
Oh my goodness, I teared up a tiny bit near the end there and it takes a lot to make me cry. This was such a wonderful surprise to come home to after a difficult day at work. Thank you so much. Made my day. 3 I would love, love, love another update when you get the chance. This story is gold. The characters are so well written and the plot is gripping and it's so balanced and beautiful. Just... ah! My heart.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 32 . 3/15/2015
I'M FREAKING CRYING NOW.
Killugon Fangirl chapter 32 . 3/15/2015
Holy crap! An update! XD YES! I loved the ending. Gilbert fucking said it! Oh dear Lord! How is oz gonna react!? O.o
I got a bit confused with break kidding Gil xT does ball have feelings for Gilbert or something or was it...I don't know? .
And I hope oz meets Gilbert's previous master n beats the fucking shit outta him! -_-
Kellcastor chapter 31 . 2/4/2015
Ahhhhhhh! This story is so well-written and well done in general. I love it. 3 I stayed up way too late reading it last night and finished it as soon as I could today and I absolutely adore it. You have a delicious balance of dark and fluffy and the characters are accurately but creatively portrayed. I don't know if you plan on continuing with it, but I sincerely hope you do.