Reviews for Raven, Abducted
Bree chapter 32 . 5/23
Okay... What do I say? Thirty-two chapters and I spent the past few days reading this fanfic because it was SO good! I have a soft spot for AUs where Gilbert ISN'T suddenly 10 years older than Oz, and this story is really, really good.

The pacing feels nice, the writing flows really well, and the characters are super great! I love Alice, Break, and Sharon's roles - that they weren't just discarded and, in return, make the story's world a bit more fuller and developed just by being there.

Reading about Gilbert trying to overcome his insecurities and Oz helping him to be stronger than his abuse has been really nice, and with the end of chapter 32, I have my fingers crossed I'll see an update for this soon.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!
Case chapter 32 . 3/20
Ahhhh! Oh god, I only saw the update notification a few minutes ago. And seriously - this chapter was so, SO great, I MEAN GIL FINALLY TOLD OZ OH GOD I WAS WAITING FOR THIS FOR LIKE 15 CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING! And I really like how this chapter gave some sort of a push to the plot, I mean there was so much development of the relationship between Oz and Gil and I'm just really happy now!
Aaaah an update! I literally nearly cried with joy when I got the alert! This chapter was absolutely perfect and this whole story is so beautiful and well written. This is one of my favorite fics and you are one of my favorite authors. You portray Ozbert so well and the way you mix angst, humor, and beautiful beautiful fluff is flawless. I understand that producing quality work like this takes a lot of time and effort so I won't be so rude and inconsiderate as to urge you to hurry up or anything, but I will say that I'll be eagerly awaiting the next update, whenever that may be! (_) (Also, I don't know what your views are in regard to writing smut, but if there happened to be a beautiful, fluffy, and detailed Ozbert smut scene at some point in the fic, I would probably explode with happiness.)
by-Masha-with-love chapter 32 . 3/16
32 chapter! really?! I am so happy, so happy! continuation!
you know, I just reread in the weekend all 31 chapters...and, oh Gods, a new chapter. I screamed like a bitch in my university when I saw that there is a new chapter
I really love your work3 please, don't throw your work!

Greetings from Moscow3
I will watch for updates.
Kellcastor chapter 32 . 3/15
Oh my goodness, I teared up a tiny bit near the end there and it takes a lot to make me cry. This was such a wonderful surprise to come home to after a difficult day at work. Thank you so much. Made my day. 3 I would love, love, love another update when you get the chance. This story is gold. The characters are so well written and the plot is gripping and it's so balanced and beautiful. Just... ah! My heart.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 32 . 3/15
Killugon Fangirl chapter 32 . 3/15
Holy crap! An update! XD YES! I loved the ending. Gilbert fucking said it! Oh dear Lord! How is oz gonna react!? O.o
I got a bit confused with break kidding Gil xT does ball have feelings for Gilbert or something or was it...I don't know? .
And I hope oz meets Gilbert's previous master n beats the fucking shit outta him! -_-
Kellcastor chapter 31 . 2/4
Ahhhhhhh! This story is so well-written and well done in general. I love it. 3 I stayed up way too late reading it last night and finished it as soon as I could today and I absolutely adore it. You have a delicious balance of dark and fluffy and the characters are accurately but creatively portrayed. I don't know if you plan on continuing with it, but I sincerely hope you do.
NaruShika-Forever chapter 31 . 11/27/2014
It's adorable!
Coolcat7524 chapter 31 . 10/10/2014
I just recently started reading Pandora Hearts fanfictions again, and I forgot how much I love Ozbert! :'3 This fanfiction is absolutely amazing! It has to be one of my all-time favorites. Thank you so much for writing this! I'm excited for the next chapter! n.n
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 31 . 10/5/2014
Awwww that was such a cute ending to the chapter. and Break's story never stops NOT being sad. Its just...*walks away*
wolf house chapter 31 . 10/5/2014
Oooooh, i think I liked this chapter even better than the last one!
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 30 . 10/2/2014
DAMN GIL WHAT KIND OF BOOK YOU READING? (I'm sorry but i started dying of laughter. I can't)
Kenkanii chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
zeKaien chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
this review is long overdue. i'm dying from all the ozbert romance here! you've got an interesting plot, an exciting development of ozbert, and side characters playing their parts well. surprisingly i don't mind alice here even! in canon, i don't like her - not because i'm a fan of gilbertxoz or something but i simply don't like her personality (forgive me alice fans) thank goodness you wrote her in tasteful manner.

at first i thought the inner monologues were too long but as the story progresses, your writing got better - not that you aren't from the very start. kudos to a well-written story and from here on i'll be expecting for more entertainment. i'm enjoying this, thanks for writing this