Reviews for Everything to lose
Moran442 chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
That was a lovely way to end the story, although I'd love to know more about how things fared with Arya!
Underthenorthernlights chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
What a wonderful story you wrote. I can tell you I will always keep this on my favorite lists. I will come back to read this when I have doubts about where GRRM is going to take these two wonderful characters. It's a little treasure to me because it is rare to find such a well written future SanSan fic. You captured Daddy Sandor perfectly he is still canon but with the right touch of gentleness and heart. Sansa is wonderful, the perfect mother I know she will be and the part that completes Sandor. I love all your work and can't wait to see if you write something new someday! Cheers to you :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
What a lovely ending! Arya' s letter was hilarious. She sounds exactly like herself, only grown up. Liked how she said she'd pick out the right girl for Ned. Don't need a Lynesse up there at Greywind. I feel for her being stuck in KL. It's years away, but perhaps once one of her and Aegon's sons is old enough to make a good regent, they could travel some. And trust honorable Ned Dayne to remember that money, and for Arya to make the joke (or maybe it's not a joke) that he still owes that money to the ferrymen. I guess whatever sum they get, they can use it on Greywind.

Tyrion's letter was actually pretty nice, for him. Only one attempt to insult Sandor. I liked how he reassured Sansa that Cercei had never worn that brooch.

I hope that Loras and Catya do have kids by the time Sandor and Sansa go to visit in Spring. Sandor will love being a grandpa.
magnus374 chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
This was nice.
Veridissima chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Loved it
And Arya's letter was so funny and so much like her
And can't believe the story has ended
Lady-SM chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Loved this, really really loved it. I went back and read all of your other stories sent in this future AU as well and they're all fantastic. More please!

SMx
Salsita chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Beautifull! Love it. Thank you.
Douglas14 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
No! You can't have finished! More I say! More!

On another note, either I have no memory whatsoever, or I've just missed something, but what injury to Loras again? Because I was just reading it and having to go "wait what?"

Anyway, very good story, loved it to bits, please write more of you Sansan universe!
Midnightdawn67 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Bravo. The end to this fic had me near standing up and cheering, as it is I actually clapped for Sansa (and Sandor) after reading that last paragraph. So true, and what I wish for them, in the end...
Congrats on yet another great SanSan tale.
novasupernova chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
I just love 'domesticated" Hound! You made my morning. thank you, girl!
Moran442 chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
I'm enjoying this quite a bit, rare to see a story set so far in the future, can't wait to see where you take it!
crushnotsosecret chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
still laughing with story of his fierce look as sworn shield hahahaha :D
i was wondering about the others Stark
crushnotsosecret chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
i spend the last two hours reading this story and i only could love it more with each chapter i read. i love what you'v done with the caracters and really enjoy a story that has no war, o running, but the struggles of the everyday of a lovin family (specially theirs, for their background). You did Tyrion justice, too; great letter ;)
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
i really like this story's setting and love that "Ser Daisy" hahahaah! i'm still laughing
Veridissima chapter 18 . 5/16/2013