Reviews for Everything to lose
Veridissima chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Loved it
And Arya's letter was so funny and so much like her
And can't believe the story has ended
Lady-SM chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Loved this, really really loved it. I went back and read all of your other stories sent in this future AU as well and they're all fantastic. More please!

SMx
Salsita chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Beautifull! Love it. Thank you.
Douglas14 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
No! You can't have finished! More I say! More!

On another note, either I have no memory whatsoever, or I've just missed something, but what injury to Loras again? Because I was just reading it and having to go "wait what?"

Anyway, very good story, loved it to bits, please write more of you Sansan universe!
Midnightdawn67 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
Bravo. The end to this fic had me near standing up and cheering, as it is I actually clapped for Sansa (and Sandor) after reading that last paragraph. So true, and what I wish for them, in the end...
Congrats on yet another great SanSan tale.
novasupernova chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
I just love 'domesticated" Hound! You made my morning. thank you, girl!
Moran442 chapter 18 . 5/17/2013
I'm enjoying this quite a bit, rare to see a story set so far in the future, can't wait to see where you take it!
crushnotsosecret chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
still laughing with story of his fierce look as sworn shield hahahaha :D
i was wondering about the others Stark
crushnotsosecret chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
i spend the last two hours reading this story and i only could love it more with each chapter i read. i love what you'v done with the caracters and really enjoy a story that has no war, o running, but the struggles of the everyday of a lovin family (specially theirs, for their background). You did Tyrion justice, too; great letter ;)
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
i really like this story's setting and love that "Ser Daisy" hahahaah! i'm still laughing
Veridissima chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
Really sweet
Loved it
The Huntress of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love this story so far! Sansa's one of my favorite characters, and I think Sandor is misunderstood, so I love SanSan pairings! Good job so far, and update soon! :)
novasupernova chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
I love them as parents! Can't wait for the next chapter
JuliaAurelia chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
What a beautiful and romantic chapter! I think there is going to be a lot of visiting when Spring comes, which will be wonderful for everyone. I bet Catya and Loras have at least one grandchild to show off. Plus maybe Ned will go to visit Aunt Arya and check out the girls in KL.

That was just the most perfect and loving conversation between Sansa and Sandor. You do a good job of writing the romantic stuff while not letting them get OOC.

Yep, Brynden has definitely got the touch. The remark about the trees makes me wonder if he won't also have green dreams like Uncle Bran.
voodooqueen126 chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
This was a wonderful chapter. I love the conversations between them.
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »