Reviews for Everything to lose
JuliaAurelia chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Glad Jeyne P is going to Bear Island. I hope she can find peace there.

I love Ser Barristan Selmy so much that I can't imagine any girls related to him are not beautiful and intelligent, with nice personalities as well, but I can understand Sandor and Sansa wanting Ned to wait and at least meet the girls in spring at KL. Sansa was subjected to abuse and other horrors due to her betrothal to Joffrey, not the least of which was being forced to marry the Imp. Plus, what happened to Robb Stark when he broke his Frey betrothal to marry Jeyne W is still fresh in the popular memory.

Thank goodness Sandor is not going to the Iron Bank! Those guys are scary. And Uncle Blackfish going to Greywind for the winter to keep an eye on the garrison is the best possible thing. I'm sure the widow and her daughters wil be well looked-after in his absence.

At least Arya has no Targaryen blood, so the kid will have a decent shot at not turning out to be Targaryen crazy :) Plus, really good with a sword.

Love the last little scene with Catya and Sandor on their ride.
JuliaAurelia chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Yep, that last guest review is me. Don't you just love a site that signs you out whilst your review is posting?

Sigh. Well, at least it posted.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
What a beautiful, wonderful wedding! I loved all the toasts and speeches. No character sounded OOC.

Sandor not dancing was cute. And Benjen, little Sandor, and the two little girls dancing in a circle was full-on adorable.

"Did the godsworn fucker ever shut up?" Something I'm sure almost all readers who have attended a wedding with a long ceremony have felt too.

One of the Mormont ladies is named Jorelle? I'm gonna guess that Ser Jorah completely redeemed himself and died (or lives on as) an honorable and respected man, and that she's named after him.

I don't think I could stand a bedding myself, but they are fun to read about. The carpenter reinforcing the door was a nice touch-once all the rowdies are thrown out of the room, they can bang on the door all they want, and they aren't getting in!

If Catya and Loras' smiling faces whenever they leave their wedding chamber don't convince Sansa (and everybody else :) that the wedding night was a pleasure for both of them, I'm sure Sansa will find a way to tastefully ask her daughter if Loras is treating her right in their intimate moments.
Veridissima chapter 16 . 5/11/2013
Great chapter
Veridissima chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Sandor was amazing with Catya, and the necklace seems beautiful
Can't believe Arya is married to Aegon
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
I really enjoy this story. I love the moments between Sandor and Cataya their touching but also sweet. Sandor still has that rough edges about him. Can't wait for more!
RedSmileyFace chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
""Every day is about you, little bird," he growled in her ear." Yes please, I'd like some guy to say that to me! haha...!
I adore the relationship between father and daughter here. I really get the feel for how hard it is to keep in touch with people in this world, as opposed to our world where all you have to do is dial a few numbers, or write an email... but if anyone can do it, they can :)
This chapter was touching. And Sansa, I love her lots here. Not that I didn't love her lots before, but her wanting others to shine in their own right, and proud of Sandor, aaaww...
JuliaAurelia chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Aw, such a sweet, emotional chapter! Puppy Dog was such a cute nickname for lil' Catya. Haha Tyrion! You did fail, Catya would is wearing her father's gift instead of your necklace. No doubt stories of the wedding will get back to him and he'll know Catya wasn't wearing the necklace he sent.

LOL to Sandor for not liking the fit of his wedding doublet. If the wedding was held here, he'd be the guy taking off his tie as soon as the pictures were taken ;)

Arya is going to have Aegon's kid? Combo dragon and direwolf, that's going to be some kid! Especially if he/she takes after Mama.
littlebirdhound chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
The tears...the tears just won't stop...
Sandor remembering when Catya was a little girl and wishing he had more time just destroyed me. *sniffle* Lovely chapter!
Hope-W chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
I'm crying! my heart is as much tigh as Sandor's.
atiketook chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
i'm crying right now!
Hope-W chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
bryden is the cutest!
Veridissima chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Love it
And Arya is alive
Can't wait for the next chapter
JuliaAurelia chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Thank you for the shout-out! I love Brynden, who seems even more Ned-like this chaper. I loved the interlude between him and his parents. Why shouldn't he be a warg? He may be very Starkish, but he's still a Clegane. So why not a dog instead of a direwolf?

Liked the muscial evening! Wish we could hear all those songs sung. Even though it's sad, the one about Danny Flint would have been my fav, simply because I find her story intriguing, and it doesn't look like GRRM is going to make with the details about her.

Ned and Robb took their punishment like men. I doubt they'll behave that way again.

What is Arya up to *now!*
RedSmileyFace chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Lovely interaction between Loras and Sandor, meeting halfway. Loras listens to him, and Sandor gives him the benefit of the doubt, and encouraging words (after beating his ass, of course!)
I like how you've written Loras, and I'm starting to like him myself now. :) I'm glad Sandor was able to "learn the truth about him" for himself, and the audience.
And the cuteness at the end with Catya and Sansa? awww...
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »