Reviews for Everything to lose
Hope-W chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
bryden is the cutest!
Veridissima chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
And Arya is alive
Can't wait for the next chapter
JuliaAurelia chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Thank you for the shout-out! I love Brynden, who seems even more Ned-like this chaper. I loved the interlude between him and his parents. Why shouldn't he be a warg? He may be very Starkish, but he's still a Clegane. So why not a dog instead of a direwolf?

Liked the muscial evening! Wish we could hear all those songs sung. Even though it's sad, the one about Danny Flint would have been my fav, simply because I find her story intriguing, and it doesn't look like GRRM is going to make with the details about her.

Ned and Robb took their punishment like men. I doubt they'll behave that way again.

What is Arya up to *now!*
RedSmileyFace chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Lovely interaction between Loras and Sandor, meeting halfway. Loras listens to him, and Sandor gives him the benefit of the doubt, and encouraging words (after beating his ass, of course!)
I like how you've written Loras, and I'm starting to like him myself now. :) I'm glad Sandor was able to "learn the truth about him" for himself, and the audience.
And the cuteness at the end with Catya and Sansa? awww...
Hope-W chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
the cutest chapter ever!
Fett012000 chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Combo review for 12,13.
First off...anytime we get to see Sandor be BA in a fighting situation is always an automatic win. So...well done you. :)
In twelve, you give us a chance to breathe and enjoy the family in a day to day experience More authors need to take advantage of "lull" in the action...memorable stories aren't an uphill action bonanza. And the way you bring in a financial situation as an ante upper is great IMO. That simple phrase of "what are you prepared to lose" not only ties in Sandors parental fears but his obligatory, familial and manly fears as well. This brings the title full circle and shows a lot of forethought into the story which i sincerely appreciate.
13. We get the payoff of the conversation Sansa had with Sandor which could have easily been ignored but it didn't feel forced. It just happened in the natural flow of the narrative.
That's another thing I must commend you for is your story structure: it's quite effective of not only beeing descriptive but also engaging. To tell the truth, there are certain published authors, who shall remain nameless but hated nonetheless, that don't have your ability.

Thank you for a well written addition. Cheers!
Veridissima chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
The speech Sandor gave to Loras was amazing and so much in character
And what Loras said about Catya... So sweet
Salsita chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Excellent chapter. Thank you.
JuliaAurelia chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Good chapter! When it comes down to it, I would rather have a dad who is tough and stern in the training yard, not one who says "okay, that's good enough, let's knock off early andgo for ice cream." Sandor is serious about teaching his sons and the other boys the skills that will keep them *alive,* which is what matters. And of course, it will help them keep their wives and families safe from harm

I like Brynden. He seems to have inherited some of grandpa Ned's character traits.

The fight between Sandor and Loras was electrifying. When Loras sobbed out how he loved Catya, and how he didn't want to forget about her and marry somebody else, it really did remind me so much of Sandor and Sansa, as Sandor realizes. I also liked how Sandor told him the real story of what happened at the Hand's Tourney.

Great last couple of lines too. Wedding soon?
FanGrrrl6966 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
LOVE this chapter & story !
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Great chapter, I liked seeing the rituals it seems Catya has a bit of Arya and her mother in her .Somtimes its hard to get into future fics with children but I like the dynamics you have created and that Sandor hasn't lost that hard edge of his. I also like the addtion of Jon Snow .
Veridissima chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Great chapter
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Noooo! Not the Iron Bank, please, those guys are scary! I like them, but they scare me to death because they are so ruthless.

Garrison equals wenches, can't agree more.

Hm, that would sure be a different activity for the ladies-go and f*ck your husband, if you are bored, you can get a stand-in from the Winterfell garrison. Some of them might go for it :)

Nice convo between Sansa and Leonette.
Hope-W chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
sandor being a septa...LOL!

omg i got worried with this last part
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »