Reviews for Everything to lose
Hope-W chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
the cutest chapter ever!
Fett012000 chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Combo review for 12,13.
First off...anytime we get to see Sandor be BA in a fighting situation is always an automatic win. So...well done you. :)
In twelve, you give us a chance to breathe and enjoy the family in a day to day experience More authors need to take advantage of "lull" in the action...memorable stories aren't an uphill action bonanza. And the way you bring in a financial situation as an ante upper is great IMO. That simple phrase of "what are you prepared to lose" not only ties in Sandors parental fears but his obligatory, familial and manly fears as well. This brings the title full circle and shows a lot of forethought into the story which i sincerely appreciate.
13. We get the payoff of the conversation Sansa had with Sandor which could have easily been ignored but it didn't feel forced. It just happened in the natural flow of the narrative.
That's another thing I must commend you for is your story structure: it's quite effective of not only beeing descriptive but also engaging. To tell the truth, there are certain published authors, who shall remain nameless but hated nonetheless, that don't have your ability.

Thank you for a well written addition. Cheers!
Veridissima chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
The speech Sandor gave to Loras was amazing and so much in character
And what Loras said about Catya... So sweet
Love it
Salsita chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Excellent chapter. Thank you.
JuliaAurelia chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Good chapter! When it comes down to it, I would rather have a dad who is tough and stern in the training yard, not one who says "okay, that's good enough, let's knock off early andgo for ice cream." Sandor is serious about teaching his sons and the other boys the skills that will keep them *alive,* which is what matters. And of course, it will help them keep their wives and families safe from harm

I like Brynden. He seems to have inherited some of grandpa Ned's character traits.

The fight between Sandor and Loras was electrifying. When Loras sobbed out how he loved Catya, and how he didn't want to forget about her and marry somebody else, it really did remind me so much of Sandor and Sansa, as Sandor realizes. I also liked how Sandor told him the real story of what happened at the Hand's Tourney.

Great last couple of lines too. Wedding soon?
FanGrrrl6966 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
LOVE this chapter & story !
Prevouslyknownasxocrazililkelo chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Great chapter, I liked seeing the rituals it seems Catya has a bit of Arya and her mother in her .Somtimes its hard to get into future fics with children but I like the dynamics you have created and that Sandor hasn't lost that hard edge of his. I also like the addtion of Jon Snow .
Veridissima chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Love it
Great chapter
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
Noooo! Not the Iron Bank, please, those guys are scary! I like them, but they scare me to death because they are so ruthless.

Garrison equals wenches, can't agree more.

Hm, that would sure be a different activity for the ladies-go and f*ck your husband, if you are bored, you can get a stand-in from the Winterfell garrison. Some of them might go for it :)

Nice convo between Sansa and Leonette.
Hope-W chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
sandor being a septa...LOL!

omg i got worried with this last part
aswewalked chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
I really love this! I have probably reread each chapter 10 times! I love how you portray them
Fett012000 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
I don't know what it is about this series but with every chapter I read the one posted and then I re-read the whole thing...i can only think of two other postings that I've ever done that with and it's because the story is so engaging that it's like that fav book you reread a billion times until the cover falls off...luckily my laptop is made of sterner stuff.

Great additions...and as always can't wait for more.
Veridissima chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Amazing chapter
Loved Sandor and the kids
Can't wait to see Jon and Sandor
delirium27 chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Just have to say how much I love this whole cycle of stories you are presenting us. It ist well written and it fits perfectly together. I love sansa and sandor as parents and their kids are truly adorable. Catya is strong, I can't say it otherwise, not just her body but her mind, too. I really admire her and I wish her luck for her marriage. Loras is cute but a (dare I say it...?), little bit simple minded. Or is he just nervous? If sandor will become my father-in-law, I probably would ;)
Brynden and Benjen? They are just cheek-pinching sweet! Can't say more...
Best sentence in this chapter? This one: -"Don't tell the Mountain folk," Sandor warned him dryly, "they're like to make a contest of it."- Muahaha...
I'm looking forward for an update.

so long
del
CaroH99 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Sooo nice to see sandor around his young sons! and now jon has come into the picture xD
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »