Reviews for Everything to lose
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
"Very well," Sansa laughed softly at him as she stuffed the morsel into his open mouth. "Go train now; and do try not to kill anyone." LOL!

Good chapter! Catya seems to have a level head for her age. I'm glad she really doesn't look much like Lyanna.

Ok, off to talk to Sansa!
Winterwasp chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really like the way you fill in this future you've imagined for Sansa and Sandor and how their married life could look like. I'm looking forward to read how daddy Sandor handles letting go of his precious daughter.
facenodefeat chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I love Father!Sandor and Husband!Sandor fics!
Hope-W chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Great chapter ... I'm loving Catya
CaroH99 chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
oh this is so beautiful! i'm sorry if i've said that but it's the truth! i think catya rocks. she is mature for her age and the way you describe her through sandor's eyes is touching. all the little details you include to fill in the gaps for the years in between are so well done. i wonder what will catya do now she will marry a good man who loves her :)
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is so adorable. More!
LadyTP chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I loved the part where Sansa thinks how Sandor held back his lust for her, and how she could feel the tension of that in him still!
*swoons*
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love this so far! It's always so pleasant to read future fics about the Clegane family. I wonder if this Loras is as good-looking as his namesake.

I look forward to more!
CaroH99 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
awwwww yes, definately in love with story already! 3 3 3 :D :D :D
Hope-W chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OMG! this is great ... i loved the plot. think it's going to be great
Native Sakura chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You know, instead of following each of your stories separately I should just follow YOU. *pretend grumbling*

Good as always. Looking forward to more Papa Sandor.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8