Reviews for How To Be A Heartbreaker
Eclipse000 chapter 28 . 4/6
It's so unbelievable how pleased I am when I get a notification in my mail that your story has been updated! I am hooked just as much as when the first chapters came out!
Really looking forward to more!
All the best to you, dear!
Benkins chapter 28 . 4/1
Hello love. Nice to see you back on this story. Nice developments, and very heartwarming, sentimental sensuality. It was truly a pleasure to read. Your Sirius comes off as very human, in a fallible but good way that makes him very endearing. You write a strong Hermione (as always) and the brief taste of Lucius/Lacey (Lacius!) made me hungry for more. I hope you can satisfy my appetite soon, darling. A satisfying, wonderful chapter.
Narutoske chapter 28 . 4/1
Great chapter :-)

Even if not much happened in this chapter I do like how Remus and Hermione were still able to talk with each other and tell the truth.

Update soon.
Nirahla Shepard chapter 28 . 3/31
It's coming to an end?! There better be a sequel! :)
kateskates24 chapter 28 . 3/31
Yaaaaaay! Update! You need to do more of those P I'm super on edge when it comes to the divorce on how everyone's going to react!
NicZ99 chapter 28 . 3/31
Can't wait until the next chapter!
kateskates24 chapter 27 . 3/8
All I got to say is oooooh shit it's about to get real
Nirahla Shepard chapter 27 . 3/8
I am mentally jumping for joy since I am in bed but j am very happy you finally posted a new chapter!
Eclipse000 chapter 26 . 2/24
Thank you for the wonderful new chapter!
Dear God I blushed myself when Lacey's father asked her THAT question :D :D oh my...
The chapter was well-written as always.
I am SO dreading that revelation :S I think some vases will fly on Lucius' part.
Keep up the good work! All the best!
katarina97 chapter 26 . 2/11
Loved it!
Nirahla Shepard chapter 26 . 2/11
want to read more soon!
honeydance chapter 26 . 2/10
Just wanted to say, I love your story and am waiting oh so patiently for each chapter update! :)
Narutoske chapter 25 . 1/26
Great chapter ;-)

I just love this chapter so much that everyone found out and I love how Ginny supports her her decision. This chapter has an emotional roller coaster for me.

Updated soon.
Eclipse000 chapter 25 . 1/23
So happy you are continuing! It doesn't matter, how fast, as long as you don't drop it - it's a fantastic story :))
dear gooooood, I am already freaking out - the drama that will explode on us soon...so sad for Lacey :(((( I hope it can be salvaged.
As always, your writing style is really good - keep it up! :)) xx
onecelestialbeing chapter 25 . 1/22
OH GOD WHAT THE HELL YOU STOPPED THERE I need to know how dinner with Lacey's folks is going to go!