Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action!
alicia.jen.havens chapter 11 . 3/16
Finish please!
StrongPoison chapter 11 . 3/6
Wow, this fic had me dancing and jumping all over my room.
Seriously the feelings were unbearable.
I loved the characters, Grimmjow realizing what rejection, failure and screwing up mean was my favorite part, his feelings came across clear and and rough and raw, and it was heartbreaking, especially when you started describing how hardworking and determined an actor he really is. You managed to make him really complex and layered, he appeared to me as a real, strong, beautiful person.
I loved your Ichigo, when he first punched Grimmjow I found myself cheering for him and yelling "you're the man!" like there was no sanity left in me.
I loved the way he describes his ego, I really liked how you wrote about that topic, how he felt good to be receiving such attentions from Grimmjow.
I have to say that I found Ishida outstanding, the way he made Grimmjow step back left me speechless, such a strong personality! He is my favourite Ishida ever.
The end was the most beautiful thing, Grimmjow giving up and just spilling his guts to make Ichigo understand, I was so hooked, your characters grew so much in this 11 chapters that I just cannot fathom how you managed such a thing. Grimmjow went from complete jackass to lost puppy and then became the sweetest lovesick fool with a crazy boyfriend that ever existed, while Ichigo grew stronger and stronger during the whole story and then revealed himself in the last couple chapters as a childish, sweet and crazy young man.
The fluff and comic relief in the last two chapters were amazing, Grimmjow getting punched after trying to kiss Ichigo was a brilliant, you had the fluff building up exponentially to abruptly break the tension with such a comic result. Absolutely loved it. And just so you know, the pants scene nearly killed me, I swear I stopped breathing.
I loved this story, it made me feel so many colorful emotions.
Thank you so much for your hard work.
HanJuri chapter 11 . 2/22
been waiting for the next chapter for a super long time now D:
filipalope88 chapter 11 . 2/13
another chapter please
hotta chapter 11 . 8/11/2015
Love this
Vincent Luccion chapter 11 . 5/16/2015
This is a fantastic story! Despite you not updating it in over a year, I find myself still hoping that you will show up with the next chapter soon!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
Oh my gerd please tell me you arnt leaving it like this...
Mary chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
CONTINUED!... please
Altira chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Good job, update soon(:
(I was a mess in my other review I'm sorry I don't know what happened there)
I am the Color of Boom chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Quiet as a ninja. Ahahaha! Soooooo good! I am just in love with this story. Absolutely head-over-heels for it. Thank you so much writing it!
I am the Color of Boom chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Aghhhhh! That was ridiculously fucking awesome! The way you built up the tension over the past eight chapters, and then how you drew out their kisses and their stumbling all the way in and and up into the hotel—So much momentum—And then the grand finale. Fuck yes. Ahahahahaha! And I'm feeling the love. Like. Not dislike. Hehe. No, there's definitely some like in there. Fantastic job there. Really.

Loved loved loved it!
I am the Color of Boom chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Bubble tea. Yum. Fantastic story so far, I'm really loving it!
Panda Master X chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Awww! That's so cute. Hahaha...that TBC...its making me think there's a sequel. (0-0) Please tell me there's more, because this is too priceless to stop. Hahaha.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Ohhh...why the cliffhanger. But its sooooo good.
Koujii the Vizard chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Oh my goodness, you wouldn't believe how much I'm loving this fic. So detailed and originally brilliant! I read from chap 1 to 11 in two days, not to catch up, but because I was hooked. And may I say it was all well worth it! I must admit, I really admire the way you've written the relationship between the two. It's much more realistic that Ichigo first hated Grimmjow's guts in the beginning because of how stuck up he was, yet denied the fact that he felt so strongly towards him. So well done for not making them instantly lovers at first sight, but for exploring two opposing personalities and developing emotions the way you did. :D I doubt Grimmjow would forget Ichigo :)