Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action!
Vincent Luccion chapter 11 . 5/16
This is a fantastic story! Despite you not updating it in over a year, I find myself still hoping that you will show up with the next chapter soon!
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 11 . 2/5
Oh my gerd please tell me you arnt leaving it like this...
Mary chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
CONTINUED!... please
Altira chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Good job, update soon(:
(I was a mess in my other review I'm sorry I don't know what happened there)
adVENTitiious chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Quiet as a ninja. Ahahaha! Soooooo good! I am just in love with this story. Absolutely head-over-heels for it. Thank you so much writing it!
adVENTitiious chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Aghhhhh! That was ridiculously fucking awesome! The way you built up the tension over the past eight chapters, and then how you drew out their kisses and their stumbling all the way in and and up into the hotel—So much momentum—And then the grand finale. Fuck yes. Ahahahahaha! And I'm feeling the love. Like. Not dislike. Hehe. No, there's definitely some like in there. Fantastic job there. Really.

Loved loved loved it!
adVENTitiious chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Bubble tea. Yum. Fantastic story so far, I'm really loving it!
Panda Master X chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Awww! That's so cute. Hahaha...that TBC...its making me think there's a sequel. (0-0) Please tell me there's more, because this is too priceless to stop. Hahaha.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Ohhh...why the cliffhanger. But its sooooo good.
Koujii the Vizard chapter 11 . 3/12/2014
Oh my goodness, you wouldn't believe how much I'm loving this fic. So detailed and originally brilliant! I read from chap 1 to 11 in two days, not to catch up, but because I was hooked. And may I say it was all well worth it! I must admit, I really admire the way you've written the relationship between the two. It's much more realistic that Ichigo first hated Grimmjow's guts in the beginning because of how stuck up he was, yet denied the fact that he felt so strongly towards him. So well done for not making them instantly lovers at first sight, but for exploring two opposing personalities and developing emotions the way you did. :D I doubt Grimmjow would forget Ichigo :)
Roriette chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
i like this so very much
from the story down to the perfect characterization, the good drama, the understandable angst, the finally coming together (no pun tended harhar), and just about...everything.
but i have to say, my fave is always Shinji. always. he's such a gossiper and drama enthusiast. like me. *heart*
and surprisingly, urahara and nel...are so cute. like this gotta be the first time for me, seeing them together, and you know what, i get it. i totally get it. they;re adorbs. I feel like they're really matched. in an eccentric way.
and yumichika. luls.
ishida, too. the stuckup little nerd. still love him.
and grimmjow...gosh he secksay and he damn well know it.
and ichigo, love how he's not the damsel that needs to be protected.
and that;s why I think you really made their characters work. and the awkward tension, damn. I just think you did a superb job with integrating this plot and romance with the bleach characters. at no point during reading did I think, "I can't imagine this happening," and that's you know, quite a big thing for me. haha cause I nitpick things, particularly in fanfics, so yeah.

it was great, not to mention hawt. hehe.
DeeaE chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
love it
poor ichi
he forgot about his pants
Nyma chapter 11 . 2/5/2014
Wow this story is awesome. Too bad the next chapter is the last. Update soon.
Fenra77 chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Absolutely fabulous. Especially the pants part.
kimmynosubaku chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
sheeeeeeesh finaly...the sexual tension was killing me...but overall awesome story...please update soon...