Reviews for The Reason to Hate Fuji Syusuke
Miaya Tezuka chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
I'm praying for you, Sanada! ;)
moribayashi chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
wow.. skipping 2 chapters doesn't seem to deter my urge to bash yukimura's skull on a nearby wall. or to slush him full from top to bottom with a gallon of slurpee as from what those guys in Glee said, it does you a good brain freeze for a second or two [or three and more] because clearly that's what he needs to go back to being cool and awesome like the yukimura everyone knows. or at least i know.

that being said, i hope there will be a good ending for fuji and zuka.
supremekikay24 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
hahahaha...what a nice formula of happiness
mcangel1976 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Poor poor Sanada. I salute you and your sacrifice for the sake of Tezuka and Fuji. Thank you and we love you! LOL. Loved the chapter and let's hope Sanada's sacrifice and plan work. :D

BTW... your formula happy me too!
VaneUchihaWacabayashi chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Hi! I love you"re history onegai continue
KISS
supremekikay24 chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
...thanks for the update

...well I HATE YUKI NOW hahaha

...you know Fuji is SADIST...let them remember that HAHAHAHAHA
mcangel1976 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Yukimura needs to learn that he has lost and Fuji and Tezuka are together. :D Loved it and although part of me feels bad for Seiichi because it seems as if he really does care about Tezuka, I am happy that nothing too bad was said and Fuji misinterrpreted.
lemon-and-chai chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Oh no! Why would Yukimura do this? I was so happy he helped Tezuka and Fuji get together! (but LOL at Atobe bugging the room...)

Hmmm though I wouldn't mind if this all boils down to SanaYuki x TezuFuji. It feels like those four have a lot of UST going back and forth. Hehehe.
all happy endings chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
it has been really awesome till now hope to read the next update soon
mcangel1976 chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
WTH? No Yukimura, don't do anything. Tezuka and Fuji need to be together. :D Great chapter, but now I am a little anxious to see what is going on and I have a bad feeling...
mcangel1976 chapter 18 . 6/22/2013
I can see the whole Sanada thing. Poor Tezuka doesn't want to die. Lol. I love his mom. She is so cool and giving him permission. Greatness.
supremekikay24 chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
bloodline like bloodline limit in Naruto hahaha so its Sanada that's bastard...i wondered if Yuki knew all that!hahahaha
moribayashi chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
was it yukimura? pls don't tell me it's atobe.

still, why am i feeling jealous.. i mean, tezuka was meant for fuji, and vice versa. at least that's how my blinded fangirling eyes see it. oh well.. that's just me. besides, i've never thought you'd come up with this turn of event, but am still glad tezuka and fuji are officially an item now. update more pls! :D

hmm.. buchou's first blowjob being yukimura, eh.. *eyes piercing through the windows of rikkaidai's clubhouse*
supremekikay24 chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
no no no... you end it like that... hahahaha...you really know how to capture your readers attention, i don't cared who's Tezuka past atleast they're now official-yehey!
mcangel1976 chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Omg! Tezuka, I am a little surprised. Lol. Also he is so busted by his mother. Lol. Great chapter.