Reviews for The Reason to Hate Fuji Syusuke
skipbeatgurl28 chapter 21 . 9/4
hehehehehe i hope snada is still alive when he encounters he's cptaic seiichi!
and by the way thank for this wonderful writings it amused me...
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
Is there more chapters left ? If so I am really interested In reading it. If u would kind I am a fan
Lenneke chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
are there no chapters folowing? I love this story
Lenneke chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
I like you're story :-) will read the other chapters tomorrow... thanks for writing
HarryBeMyHubby chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Please update! :D
Miaya Tezuka chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
I'm praying for you, Sanada! ;)
moribayashi chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
wow.. skipping 2 chapters doesn't seem to deter my urge to bash yukimura's skull on a nearby wall. or to slush him full from top to bottom with a gallon of slurpee as from what those guys in Glee said, it does you a good brain freeze for a second or two [or three and more] because clearly that's what he needs to go back to being cool and awesome like the yukimura everyone knows. or at least i know.

that being said, i hope there will be a good ending for fuji and zuka.
supremekikay24 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
hahahaha...what a nice formula of happiness
mcangel1976 chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Poor poor Sanada. I salute you and your sacrifice for the sake of Tezuka and Fuji. Thank you and we love you! LOL. Loved the chapter and let's hope Sanada's sacrifice and plan work. :D

BTW... your formula happy me too!
VaneUchihaWacabayashi chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Hi! I love you"re history onegai continue
supremekikay24 chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
...thanks for the update

...well I HATE YUKI NOW hahaha know Fuji is SADIST...let them remember that HAHAHAHAHA
mcangel1976 chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Yukimura needs to learn that he has lost and Fuji and Tezuka are together. :D Loved it and although part of me feels bad for Seiichi because it seems as if he really does care about Tezuka, I am happy that nothing too bad was said and Fuji misinterrpreted.
lemon-and-chai chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
Oh no! Why would Yukimura do this? I was so happy he helped Tezuka and Fuji get together! (but LOL at Atobe bugging the room...)

Hmmm though I wouldn't mind if this all boils down to SanaYuki x TezuFuji. It feels like those four have a lot of UST going back and forth. Hehehe.
all happy endings chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
it has been really awesome till now hope to read the next update soon
mcangel1976 chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
WTH? No Yukimura, don't do anything. Tezuka and Fuji need to be together. :D Great chapter, but now I am a little anxious to see what is going on and I have a bad feeling...