Reviews for In Time with Two Psychopaths
Character development dependent on rape is pathetic.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 16 . 4/6
Good.
animegirl2098 chapter 16 . 3/14
So cute!
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 2/28
My first thought when I saw your title was that Marie and Voldemort were the two psychopaths and Tom was stuck with their bickering over him ;D then I realised it probably meant a much more mundane characterisation
Dear U. x .U chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Alert alert alert!
Dear U. x .U chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Grim...
Dear U. x .U chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
OH MY FUCKING GOD VOLDEMORT LOL.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
Awwwwwww Snow!
Watermelon Lemon Drops chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
This story is interesting. Although I can't help but feel that Marie is such a damsel in distress. In fact, it's quite infuriating. The men are all big predators and Marie is that helpless girl. Interesting story though!
Lexisfightingrobots chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
I weeped. It reminded me of my own writing from when I was a bit younger.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
I wish you had spent more time on the sex scene
Them actually taking her virginaty other then Malfoy and all there kinks
I can't wait to read the one shots
Great story
2minTomarry chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Despite the three of them are quite out of character but I love how you portray them and I immensely enjoy the whole story until 5 am.. Hahah! Congratulations and I appreciate you post this story... I love how naughty and possessive Tom and Voldemort are, the way how innocent and delicate Marie is yet so feisty. This is truly a blast!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/10/2014
Terrible I wasted my time.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Ha tom I snorted out loud "two of the same men from different times both screwing their soul into the mattress-"
Guest chapter 12 . 4/10/2014
This story is such a piece of shit but still, I don't even know why I am reading I'm just so intrigued with it I don't even know why