Reviews for The Blackberry Crazies
soursiren chapter 3 . 9/27
This is one of the most beautifully written stories I’ve ever read. It touched me, made me cry, made me think about my own life and point of view of the world.

Thank you for writing this. I hope you post the epilogue one day.
This is art. Stunning. Amazing. I absolutely love your writing you have so much talent wow.
Nondescript chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
Absolutely breathtaking.
TheFlyingUnicorn chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This is genius. You're a genius. You word magician you!
holysnitch chapter 3 . 3/21/2017
Wow. You are so talented. Please come back!
s52 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Shoot me and leave me out for the wolves and vultures. Cut open my brain and feed it to my kitty. RIP! my heart open and throw it to the baby killer across the street. I come to death with open arms because I am finally complete.

But seriously, this is perhaps the best thing I have ever fucking read. Thank you.
HarleenQuinzel7654 chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Please please please update this! Or can you just explain to me what really happened? Lol my mind is blown this is so GOOD
Syhbfyjfyjbv chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
This is absolutely gorgeous, every sentence is like a fucking diamond necklace, stringing together all these perfect words in perfect order. This is like poetry, and it's absolutely wonderful. It's very Draco-centric and it puts a wonderful spin on his character that I haven't seen before, this is one of a kind.
NoNameMary chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I forgot to ask in the previous review, but I'm not 100% sure what happened to Goyle.
I think that ... Draco set Goyle on fire. But not on purpose. He wanted to set Maco Dralfoy on fire, for moving on, and Goyle was blond, like he mentioned a couple of times. He thought that Goyle was Maco and set him on fire. He didn't mean to. Did I get it right? I want to understand it completely.
NoNameMary chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
It was beautiful, really. I also feel really bad and I'm about to cry any moment now, but the story is still amazing, amazing and heart wrenching. Could you please upload the epilogue (if you wrote one) holding my thumbs for a happy ending, a little light in the dark you know
myloveisbeingBLONDE chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I got teary eyed reading this. Beautifully written. So, Malfoy tried to set himself on fire, but goyle saved him but then he got set on fire... That's where I'm confused, please help... And update
brighteyes2889 chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
His suicide letter was amazing, you are such a gifted writer.
wallyflower chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
This was really beautiful. I can't wait for the next bit.
rosin1 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Wow, you know what’s coming (pretty much) but it packs a punch all the same. I’d settle for a hopeful ending but I’d love to see Hermione come back into play. Her exit seemed awfully final.
notyetanotheralias chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
when you write your first book, pm me. i'll be honored to be one of your first readers, to witness the beginning of a glorious career that was brought about by amazing, unbelievable talent.