Reviews for In Darkness Without You
Elghin Hall chapter 1 . 9/6
o totaly freakaut! sorry i comment an i was no log in jejeje so... OMG! tell me you got more plis!
omg! tell me you got more plis!
afan chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Gosh,I love tasty that I read every comma twice despite my poor please do finish it.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Please tell me that you you something in the works fpr this. I'd love to read more.
Yukino-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Please continue!
Buggy2013 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
so, seeing that you posted this in 2013, I'm going to assume that you no longer plan on finishing it. However, I want you to know that I adored the first piece to this set and will forever be curious of it's resolution. I might even have to write my own ending. I'd much rather read yours though, as I'm not nearly so creative. Great job, keep it up.
Kitsunnami chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
*Sobs quietly* Honestly, this whole story covers everything I love in my Wincest. Lots of confusion with things that need to be worked out but take time because the boys can both be such knuckleheads. Is it terrible that I like them messed with a bit (A lot, really) before the happy ending? Aha. Anyways, this is fantastic and I know it's been a long time since any update but I've seen writers come back to something long after they started it, so I'll keep hoping for some more I love the way you write. Keep it up! :D
Specs2000 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I really enjoyed your first story. I do hope that you continue this sequel!
jambi chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love this story and it's prequel! Please finish it :(
I know you may have lost the muse after more than a year but if the new season gives you motivation to write I vote this be the story you continue with :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
awwwww c'mon ... don't stop right there ...
thevampireagatha chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I would like to take this opportunity to beg you, literally on bended knees, to finish this story. Because it promises to be amazing. Your style is really great, you keep the boys true to character with all the angst and self blame. I loved the prequel to this and really want to know what happens next. Please continue! Pleeeeaaaasssssssseeeeee!
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
You should finish this... tis good :)
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Please say at some point you're going to continue this. Without You I can't Breathe is fantastic, and I really want to read the aftermath of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
So glad there's a sequel! Hope you'll update soon! :)
xaniepfr chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Please please please ! Update your story is really great especially cause instead of other story with the same plot you manage to keep Sam and dean like the one of the show and it's perfect so please update i really want to read more of it !