Reviews for Skyscrapers
Gorgeous story... Not normally a Larry shipper but this was incredible.
xweirdos onlyx chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
freaked out towards the middle when you said patchwork people.
you are one of the greatest auther ive ever read into your stories seem lie they come from experience.(?) i was really upset when this was the only one that i hadnt read you
love u so much
Maddii chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I felt like I was in the story, merely spectating as this wonderful plot I winded infront of me. Amazing. This story will be the one that I will always remember and love. It was magical and the more I read, the more it felt real. I loved every word of it. Thank you for this story.
Grace chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I read this on my school laptop during school and I started crying oh my. GREAT JOB
itsDimplesss chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This Life .
This was one of the Best things I've read .
I HATE reading but this was so Worth it .
I'm an Emotional Mess;-;
ForeverUnited93 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Rosella6199 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Okay, this story was sweet, angst-filled, filled with romance and violence at the same time. I can;t explain it, but it was bitter-sweet. It was the best combination of the two and I can't believe that it took me so long to find this fanfiction. I cried and laughed, smiled and reached for the pillow to scream in when things became a little too much, in more ways than one. I loved it. It brought a smile to my face, but Harry and Louis can't go through things like that. It's too much. They lived their lives in sorrow and sadness for who know how long, and when their hearts couldn't take anymore, their other half finally appeared.
May they forever stay together, always and forever (The Vampire Diaries quote there, can't help it. Hehe XD)
The way you ended it was amazing, it was drawn out to perfection. Especially how sweet they both are, how Louis would wait until Harry was okay with everything and how Harry would go away with Ian just to protect him. How they would die for each other. They finally found the perfect side to their terrible and scarred lives, and I couldn't wish for more
The fic wasn't too long and it wasn't rushed, even though the entire thing is like 52, 000 words long. It was great, you didn't stray from the plot and filled all plot holes while still making the story seem like it was told from harry or Louis themselves. I just want to kiss and hug the story, but I can't because I don't want to get lipstick all over my laptop, plus, I would have to be sucked into this world to do that. Not like I cared, I would LOVE to be able to live in the world of Fanfiction. XD
Anyways, back tot he subject, I LOVED THIS STORY. Is there a sequel to this? I would love to read it. I didn't want it to end, I just love snowy days, they are perfect. And it made the ending more lovable, even if I didn't want it to end. :D Larry 4ever! 3
erare chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was THE longest one shot ever.
And I loved every second of it! That was honestly so fantastic and your writing is truly wonderful.
Thank you for the gift that is you, your writing, and One Direction.
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
omgomgomgomgomg, that was amazing! wow, that was sooo intense, it was perfect! it had just the perfect amount of love, suspense, action, and everything needed to make an awesome story and you did! :D it. was. absolutely. perfect! i really really really REALLY loved it! :D wow... ha, it was really really really great!
BenLovesLadyGaga chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Perfect. Read it all. Perfect.
1Dpassionate chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Your stories ALWAYS make me cry. This story took my breath away. You took a somewhat cliche story line, added like, a million twists to it making it completely unique, and then somehow made it into the definition of love. I love this story and please keep writing. It's very rare that I read true talent like this. :)