Reviews for Blood on the grass
Selande chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
You tease you! I would love to read more of this!
janeeyre54 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Continue please!
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Yes...! You should definitely continue this! I would be interested in seeing what happens... definitely a good start to what can be another epic everlark love story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I'm sure you should continue! I want to know what happens next!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This looks very interesting. I hope you do write more.
Pookieh chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Please please please continue! I've had Loupee withdrawal since Sealskin ended :)
bluebloodswzh chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Please continue! Love to know what happens next.
HG4EVER chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oooh, this looks interesting, please update soon!
PMLover chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh yeah, keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh! It's horrible! Absolutely sucks! If this story was a person, I would execute it! Give up before my eyes explode!

:D Jk. Did I fool you? Probably not...

Oh my god oh my god, I will literally pee my pants if you do not upd- ! Oh crap... too late...
I want to know what happens! -Jumps up and down like a five-year-old-
Great job! :)
colorshow chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I'm intrigued your stories always have such unique plots! I'm excited for more no mater how long it takes!
redrocknroll chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I've reread Promises and Plans and Sealskin I don't know how many times and am so excited to see you (maybe?) starting a new fic. I was super bummed that you were cutting yourself from fanfiction (although totally understandable!) because I looked forward to your updates so so much (sorry for being such a bum and not reviewing them- I'm forever trying to be better about that) You're a gifted writer who manages to put these two beloved characters in a whole other time and/or place without losing the essence of who they are and why they are liked. That is not so easily done.
But, I totally GET feeling like fanfiction is taking over your life at times- I've been reading it since I was 13 (I'm 27 now) and it took me a (long) while to learn to consume/create it in moderate amounts :) So, I would definitely understand you not continuing this story. Just know that if you do, you will have a very enthusiastic follower in me ;)
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hum...this seems interesting,well written,rich in detail...I'll check it out.
LonesomeLullaby chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Love it, love it, love it. Update whenever possible!
mrs.hutcherlark chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Please continue! I have so many questions, but I want to wait until the second part of this chapter. I hope you can update soon!