Reviews for Both Sides Are Even
mara chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is why no more awful story of a callie baby should be written. What a bad and contriving sl.
Livianne chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Oh My Goshhhhh!
REVIEWW PLEASEEE I LOVE YOUR FANFIC!
bloomnskyrules chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
She's not even trying to understand. It's not like Mark slept with Callie when he was with Lexie! They were not together and he didn't plan to get her pregnant! I can't wait to see how they will get together, update soon please...
oc-journey06 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I'm really enjoying this story...i mean obviously I want Mark and Lexie to work things out but I'm glad that Lexie didn't just take Mark back. I want to see them work through their issues and then naturally end up back together :) I think it's totally natural for Lexie to be jealous of Callie...even if Callie isn't with Mark she is still having his baby and obviously Lexie wanted to be doing that (even if it is a few years down the road)
Can't wait to read the next chapter...please update soon!
BekaRoo chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
great chapter :)
LexieMcSteamy chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I totally understand Lexie's head wanting to explode. Three moms and one dad is ridiculous. I hope Mark and Lexie find a way to make things work.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
So far, I'm liking this. I'm not a Callie fan, in fact, I can't stand that character so I hope as your story progresses her involvement is as minimal as it can possibly be. If that happens I will continue to enjoy this.
bjq chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
LOVE IT
ashmo2000 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I get why lexie's upset all she needs is time.
kristasmith29 chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
i really like this story but i don't like Callie at all she messes up people lives i would laugh if baby wasn't mark baby i really hope mark and lexie get back together soon
ashmo2000 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I think lexie is right for feeling hurt as any woman would. Mark has a lot of groveling to do.
GoDownWithMyShips chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Great story! Update soon!
BekaRoo chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I really liked this chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next. I hope there is more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Yes u should because it would be awful if it ended that way. Slexie should be together. Hope u get over your writers block soon because I can't wait to see how u continue this story along with the others.
LexieMcSteamy chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Yes, I do think you should continue!

I always wanted for Mark to go after Lexie and fight for her. He let Lexie walk away too easy. But, I agree with you. She shouldn't give in so easily.