Reviews for What The!
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Elves, hobbits and Men oh my. *Giggle* Things just got adorable. Definate Fan-girling worthy.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
What the hell. That was really funny. The shortness of chapters in stories so your safe. As long as the story's good.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Wow, this chapter was amusing. I love this story.
Sacagewea chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Love this story. Wish you would do a sequel
Mi-chan1991 chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
you do realize that this is just a repeat of the previous chapter, right?
Aingea chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This has to be my favorite fanfiction of all time. It's fast-paced, energetic, and at the same time mysterious and loving. I fell in love with it since the title. I've read it at least 5 times and I love the characters. They have spunk but can show some vulnerability at times. I absolutely love it. And whenever something like this ends, I always say the same thing.
Storytime-Nightwish chapter 50 . 8/4/2013
ER...MER...GERD I LOVED IT! 3 IT WAS SOOOO AWESOME! Cool ending, can't wait to read the sequil! BTW I laughed really hard when I read the second to last line of the last paragaph. "After that she wouldn't know what FAT would thow at them next" LOL TYPO! Anyway, you are an amazing writer! I loved this story SOOOOOOO much! THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!
RaraCloe chapter 50 . 8/2/2013
That wad a good and fun story and I can't wait for the sequel,I hope you upload it soon. Real soon
Leanna chapter 48 . 7/27/2013
ARRGH! CLIFFHANGER! We hates it, Preciouss. Lol. Please update soon)
Leanna chapter 48 . 7/27/2013
ARRGH! Cliffhanger! But seriously, update soon.
Sacagewea chapter 48 . 7/19/2013
Great chapter :D loved it! Plz update soon
Sacagewea chapter 47 . 7/15/2013
awesome chapter once again :) sad its gonna end soon :'(
Guest chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow! XD
Sacagewea chapter 39 . 7/10/2013
Omg soooooo good please update
Soon :D kinda sad it's somewhat near the end :'( oh well keep up the good work :D
Juulberg chapter 36 . 7/6/2013
I like your story very much. I hope you update soon. I'm sorry if my english is very bad i'm from the netherlands.