Reviews for The Freedom of Lucius Malfoy
aliduck chapter 2 . 3/29
Apologies, I haven't read Fruits basket and I'm not really a fan of crossovers so I'll respectfully tap out here...
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Wow wonderful work
Alytiger chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Why is this not a crossover if you've got Ayame? I mean you took him from Fruits Baskets (which is a lovely manga btw) so it should be a crossover fic.
Alytiger chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Eep!
m99thkt chapter 18 . 4/17/2016
Loved this story! When I saw Ayame - I was thinking the name sounded familiar. Then I saw Aya and thought to myself...omg there is a bit of Fruits Basket thrown in. At first I wasn't sure if I would like Aya's character, but he was one of my favorites! The story was very well written. The only problem was how abruptly it ended. Thanks so much for writing this story and all of your others. :)
orangemavis chapter 18 . 1/26/2016
lovely story
Shadowhunter02 chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
I hated that you put Draco out there with Harry and Ronald! I mean, I know that he's very talented and could take care of himself but you shouldn't scare someone like that! I love this story, though! I love unexpected couples coming together and showing their live like Hermione and Lucius. Such a beautiful and wonderful story filled with love and tragedy. Hope to see more beautiful stories and your share of talent in the future!
SereniteRose chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
I just re-read The Freedom Of Lucius Malfoy for the 100th time, and I never get tired of reading it I love all of your stories they are so brilliantly written, you are an amazing and awesome writer thank ever so much writing such wonderful stories and sharing your talent with not only me but the rest of your readers on Fanfiction. thank you again.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 18 . 9/19/2015
Lovely story! :-)
Rose1985 chapter 18 . 9/17/2015
You truly have the gift of writing. This story had it all. Love, sorrow, funny moments and a great ending. The best of luck to you and future stories. ~ARose~
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
It's "Promets-moi tu resteras en sécurité" ;-) Sorry couldn't help myself xD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Shouldn't :"Promettez-vous rester en securite" be :"promettez moi de rester en sécurité" to actually say promise me you will stay safe?
enemies closer chapter 18 . 5/25/2015
This story made me warm inside.. I completely fell in love with it, even with your OCs were well-written and interesting! Most definitely one of my favorites. Your writing style is also very compelling, even if some parts could have been longer. It suited this story, and as it's about my favorite characters too.. oh Lucius. :9
draco's princess chapter 18 . 5/17/2015
WOW THE STORY IS WOW!
CDG chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
Hmm... Critique first: the story ended a little too abruptly; the last two chapters nearly throwing the concept of a timeline and pacing out the window at some points, particularly in this final chapter. It could be improved by adding a few distinct scenes and more dialogue to the final stretch, instead of relying so heavily on simple and quick explanation. You rushed it, so the ending wasn't as satisfying as it could be.
That being said, I absolutely loved this story. Yes, the whole if it could do with a little more depth and detail, but it was still a very enjoyable read, and I'm so happy I stumbled across it.