Reviews for Blank
Brisalad chapter 2 . 5/5
gosh this is so heart-breaking, shame on Maddie for doing this even when she knew that phantom was half human, I mean where is there the humanity in that?! but I do sympathise with her for what she did, she regrets it so much and you've managed to depict how broken she is over it really well. this was a well thought out plot and really well written, I wonder if she'll create a gun that has the reverse effects of the first. you know what really broke my heart was? it was when Danny shouted mum when he got hit by the gun, gosh that tore me in two. and also the fact that even though he lost his memory and he knows his mum did something wrong eh still has that undying love and trust towards her, really beautiful, that's how every child should be to have such limitless for your parents even when they do something wrong or upset you. thank you for writing this. you did a really excellent job.
JJ chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Hi! I think this is a really cool story concept! I like your story, well written & a good plot.

Speaking of the good story, it gave me a few ideas for a story based off this? I know you have your oneshots up for adoption, but I'm not sure if this one's included. If it is, could you let me know?

Thanks!
Maleficus Animus chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
Oh dear. You REALLY have a knack for playing on heartstrings. I'm incredibly interested in finding out what happens but it looks like you haven't touched this one in a while. I love your writing. I hope you are well. 3
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I think it was well written and a tragic story. she knew he was half human and still did that to him , then in the end blames him because she is a monster . What's up with dat?
LexyMaree chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Any chance you'll be following this up at all? I really like the idea and would love to see more, but since this was last updated over two years ago I think i'm out of luck.
I believe in myths chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Oh my gosh! Please update! This is so amazing!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
good chapter
Gamekatt101 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
You know, I actually did wake up HAPPY this morning. ;-; Then I read THIS.

Man, oh, man; what a story! I just feel so BAD for Danny. He's just so lost without his memories. I can only imagine what his friends are gonna be like when they find out that he doesn't know who they are. :(
Dani McLean chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
This is so good! I wish there was more! I really want to see how Tucker reacts to Danny's memory loss. Please update if you get the chance.
Shardas chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Whoa! Part three please! I can't wait to read more!
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Horrible, sad, lonely, but the emotions are raw and written well. Tearjerker
Blackcurse01 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Whoa! I wanna read the next chapter! :D
corsario3921 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
The answer to Maddies question is "Fear". Maddie must question herself the morality in a weapon that destroy
human memories .
MugetsuPipefox chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Really good! Looking forward to more!
Oapl chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
auwpoihteu;okwahgeage LEXIEEEE!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY (at first i was like oh wait this is sorta cute he's coping and all bUT THEN I REMEMBERED WHAT HAPPENED AGAIN AND THEN THE ENDING DANG IT iaoweh[gaew'oiahgaworg)