Reviews for Blank
JJ chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
Hi! I think this is a really cool story concept! I like your story, well written & a good plot.

Speaking of the good story, it gave me a few ideas for a story based off this? I know you have your oneshots up for adoption, but I'm not sure if this one's included. If it is, could you let me know?

Thanks!
Maleficus Animus chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
Oh dear. You REALLY have a knack for playing on heartstrings. I'm incredibly interested in finding out what happens but it looks like you haven't touched this one in a while. I love your writing. I hope you are well. 3
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I think it was well written and a tragic story. she knew he was half human and still did that to him , then in the end blames him because she is a monster . What's up with dat?
LexyMaree chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Any chance you'll be following this up at all? I really like the idea and would love to see more, but since this was last updated over two years ago I think i'm out of luck.
I believe in myths chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Oh my gosh! Please update! This is so amazing!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
good chapter
Gamekatt101 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
You know, I actually did wake up HAPPY this morning. ;-; Then I read THIS.

Man, oh, man; what a story! I just feel so BAD for Danny. He's just so lost without his memories. I can only imagine what his friends are gonna be like when they find out that he doesn't know who they are. :(
Dani McLean chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
This is so good! I wish there was more! I really want to see how Tucker reacts to Danny's memory loss. Please update if you get the chance.
Shardas chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Whoa! Part three please! I can't wait to read more!
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Horrible, sad, lonely, but the emotions are raw and written well. Tearjerker
Blackcurse11 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Whoa! I wanna read the next chapter! :D
corsario3921 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
The answer to Maddies question is "Fear". Maddie must question herself the morality in a weapon that destroy
human memories .
MugetsuPipefox chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Really good! Looking forward to more!
mcswaq chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
auwpoihteu;okwahgeage LEXIEEEE!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY (at first i was like oh wait this is sorta cute he's coping and all bUT THEN I REMEMBERED WHAT HAPPENED AGAIN AND THEN THE ENDING DANG IT iaoweh[gaew'oiahgaworg)
breezey-bay chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This is very interesting. Although, I am curious, how did Maddie learn that Danny Phantom was half human? And is there some significance to this taking place six years in the future? I'm just wondering.

This is a great start, and I can't wait to read more. Also, congratulations on writing dialogue correctly! Very few people know how to do that...You'd be shocked.

Well done! 8/10