Reviews for Blank
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
good chapter
Gamekatt101 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
You know, I actually did wake up HAPPY this morning. ;-; Then I read THIS.

Man, oh, man; what a story! I just feel so BAD for Danny. He's just so lost without his memories. I can only imagine what his friends are gonna be like when they find out that he doesn't know who they are. :(
morethanarepairboy chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
This is so good! I wish there was more! I really want to see how Tucker reacts to Danny's memory loss. Please update if you get the chance.
Shardas chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Whoa! Part three please! I can't wait to read more!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Horrible, sad, lonely, but the emotions are raw and written well. Tearjerker
Blackcurse11 chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
Whoa! I wanna read the next chapter! :D
corsario3921 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
The answer to Maddies question is "Fear". Maddie must question herself the morality in a weapon that destroy
human memories .
MugetsuPipefox chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Really good! Looking forward to more!
mcswaq chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
auwpoihteu;okwahgeage LEXIEEEE!

WHYYYYYYYYYYY (at first i was like oh wait this is sorta cute he's coping and all bUT THEN I REMEMBERED WHAT HAPPENED AGAIN AND THEN THE ENDING DANG IT iaoweh[gaew'oiahgaworg)
breezey-bay chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This is very interesting. Although, I am curious, how did Maddie learn that Danny Phantom was half human? And is there some significance to this taking place six years in the future? I'm just wondering.

This is a great start, and I can't wait to read more. Also, congratulations on writing dialogue correctly! Very few people know how to do that...You'd be shocked.

Well done! 8/10

Hugs,

Anna
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
UPDATE!
Inviso-Al chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Will Danny get his memory back?
Fluehatraya chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Regrets too late to fix. This was painful to read, like watching a beautiful broken bird make futile attempts to fly.
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 6/2/2013