Reviews for Third Trial's A Charm
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
TwoHeartedWallflower: I miss the amulet so much, I wish they'd bring it back. If they had brought it back like that, it would've been brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
.captain: Thank you for making such an awesome story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Shaka85: Thanks TO YOU for your beautiful story; it was a pleasant read. Greets from Italy :)
stranded chess piece chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
They sure are due a happy ending - and how I hope we get one some day! Another lovely fic. I'm really enjoying your stories :] Thank you!
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*DYING WHALE NOISES* HEAT OF THE MOMENT YOU SAID HEAT OF THE MOMENT AND BROTHERS AND SAMULET AND *MORE DYING WHALE NOISES*
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Really good fic. I like how you incorporated the missing amulet into it as well. I always wonder if Sam picked up the amulet and kept it hidden from Dean. I mean, I don't think he'd just let it go as quickly as his brother had... Anyway, keep up the great work! Can't wait for your next story!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
That would be so friggin' awesome! I so hope that's going to be the case, would be great to see the amulet returned...but yeah…probably not, it would simply be too awesome for the writers to think of that ;) But hey we can always hope ;D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I just realized I never told you how much I loved reading this story.
What a wonderful way for the amulet to make it s return.
I love how you wrote Dean and Sam.
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Type your review here...
myapplemonkey chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
damn right they are (due a happy ending, I mean)! eeeeee! so much giddiness to be had with this. I miss the amulet sososo much, it's crazy. but I love all the mentions to it in these. just makes me sososo happy! :) xx
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This story gave me warm fuzzies! Thank you!

I have always hoped that the amulet makes a reappearance at some point and this would be the perfect way to do it.

Sam, Dean and Kevin are written perfectly. It sounds just like them!

I'm hoping that the bond between Sam and Dean will be as close again as you write them here. It's been far too long since we've seen a "mutual" heartfelt hug.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
That would be awesome if Sam still had the amulet and it was needed for the third trial. Then Sam would have a reason to bring it back out, letting Dean know that he rescued it from the trashcan that day. He would be able to use it, then give it back to Dean, and Dean would know how much Sam loved him...in spite of what had happened. :)
Mirya Lirin chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
OMG, what if the third trial really DID require that amulet? how would they feel about that? what if Sam really did keep it? man, you should be writing the season finale!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
It would be awesome if they did bring back the amulet in the show as being needed for part of the trial! Just loved this and it made total sense and a great way of bringing the amulet back. And can so imagine Dean wanting it back too to hang round his neck after the third trial is completed and Sam is still by his side.
chuochuo chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Oh, the amulet! I really miss it, and I'm absurdly glad just to read about it. It's been too long *sigh*
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »