Reviews for You Will Be The Death Of Me
hibisha chapter 5 . 5/4
Too lazy to login. XD anyways, loooved it. Continue pliss.

Kill anyone you like! Just not saruhiko-san. Pliss! OTL
Please please please continue i can't say anymore this is so perfect.
SkyeEHeart chapter 5 . 1/24
when are u goin to update this? this is my one and only fav of K fanfic that i enjoyed reading nonstop.
road.kamelotemnace chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
update soon ! i love your story :)
VRayz chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Beautifully written :D
I like the part where you wrote that Awashima likes Munakata (since I ship them too)
Do update! Can't wait for more!
LindyLinn chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I like this story a lot :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
This is so intense! I love it! X10! Love love!
44himeka44 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
When I read this latest chapter, I think Totsuka is lying about the cancer thing, so Kusanagi would marrying Seri. I've waiting so long for this chapter, please update it as soon as possible.
MissAMira chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
when will u ever update?!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
2 words for you. Please Update. (Nuf said)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Ok that chapter was. AWE-SOME. I couldnt stop laughing. It literally took me an hour to read because I had to constantly stop reading just to make comments and let all the laughter out. Love it SO MUCH. PLEASE UPDATE. IM DYING. I WILL CRY IF YOU DONT :(((
Hikari Tachimoto chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I love your story man. It has a really nice feel and vibe to it. I felt uneasy when you started talking about his lung cancer though, but still a pretty good plot twist considering all the second hand smoke he takes in from HOMRA. Anyway, please update soon. I absolutely love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
PLEASE. UPDATE. SOON. I. LOVE. THIS. AND. I. LOVE. KUSANAGI. AND. TOTSUKA. TOO. YEY. ANYWAY. PLEASE. UPDATE. THIS. IS. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
Melody05 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Ok. Wtf XD. Hum the guest was me, I'm sorry i wasn't log in 8D. No, I'm not blond haired. Just inside, a little maybe *PAN*
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Hello there! I want to tell you that I'm french so my english is not very good. But, you wrote on SerIzumo, so I have to review. Humm the first chapters make me laugh a lot. I was sick and in my bed, you made me feel happy 8D. But after, when we learn about the cancer of Totsuka, it was less funny XD. Oh god, this review has no sense, I'm really sorry, but I want to read the next chapter 8DD. You make a good work on my favorite pairing, I want to be ressasiate( I don't know if this word exist, sorry XD). So, see you next time 8D!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »