Reviews for You Will Be The Death Of Me
Please continue this story. It is really interesting and I love reading something about Seri and Izumo
hibisha chapter 5 . 5/4
Too lazy to login. XD anyways, loooved it. Continue pliss.

Kill anyone you like! Just not saruhiko-san. Pliss! OTL
Please please please continue i can't say anymore this is so perfect.
SkyeEHeart chapter 5 . 1/24
when are u goin to update this? this is my one and only fav of K fanfic that i enjoyed reading nonstop.
road.kamelotemnace chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
update soon ! i love your story :)
VRayz chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Beautifully written :D
I like the part where you wrote that Awashima likes Munakata (since I ship them too)
Do update! Can't wait for more!
LindyLinn chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
I like this story a lot :)
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
This is so intense! I love it! X10! Love love!
44himeka44 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
When I read this latest chapter, I think Totsuka is lying about the cancer thing, so Kusanagi would marrying Seri. I've waiting so long for this chapter, please update it as soon as possible.
MissAMira chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
when will u ever update?!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
2 words for you. Please Update. (Nuf said)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Ok that chapter was. AWE-SOME. I couldnt stop laughing. It literally took me an hour to read because I had to constantly stop reading just to make comments and let all the laughter out. Love it SO MUCH. PLEASE UPDATE. IM DYING. I WILL CRY IF YOU DONT :(((
Hikari Tachimoto chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
I love your story man. It has a really nice feel and vibe to it. I felt uneasy when you started talking about his lung cancer though, but still a pretty good plot twist considering all the second hand smoke he takes in from HOMRA. Anyway, please update soon. I absolutely love this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
PLEASE. UPDATE. SOON. I. LOVE. THIS. AND. I. LOVE. KUSANAGI. AND. TOTSUKA. TOO. YEY. ANYWAY. PLEASE. UPDATE. THIS. IS. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
Melody05 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
Ok. Wtf XD. Hum the guest was me, I'm sorry i wasn't log in 8D. No, I'm not blond haired. Just inside, a little maybe *PAN*
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »