Reviews for Pride, Prejudice and Mass Effect
procon chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
So adorable! Love it!
A Lonely Scapula chapter 11 . 7/30/2014
This is a crossover I never knew I needed and-! WOW! YOU ARE WONDERFUL! THIS IS WONDERFUL! Broody Garrus is a sight to behold, and I can't say how much I love love love this!
Seyfert chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Well, that was awesome! :D I don't think Jane Austen could have done a better job. Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable read!
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
This was sappy and fluffy and hoity-toity and wonderful. Just like the book this was based off of.
Very well done, my friend, very well done.
LadyXarity chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
You are an amazing writer, i find my self hopelessly addicted to your stories
shadow visor chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
cool! really enjoyed this soooo much!
shadow visor chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awww poor lizz. she didn't want but she had to.. damn heels!
LG Consor chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
I love how you mix the dialogues with 18th century style. Really add... class to the story (heh). This is probably the best P&P crossover/parody I've ever read.
mrsvakarian54 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I just finished your beautiful story and I loved every word of it.
mrsvakarian54 chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
What can I say?
Pride and Prejudice AND Mass Effect all in one?
You couldn't make me happier!
It's wonderful!
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
You absolutely MUST continue this wonderful thing you have going! Mixing classics with Shepard/Vakarian fiction, it is wonderful and clever and I have never read anything like it!
Usually when people compare a story unrelated to a certain universe, they try to hard in my opinion. But you stick closer to the Mass Effect element than the story you are inspiring your story to. And that is the best part!
Pick another classic and write more of this amazing genre!

I look forward to more Shepard/Vakarian classics!
geminidragon76 chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
oh my god...I come home after a month & I am in awe... I love love love this! My favorite story & game in one? It's like my two favorite things in the world got together & birthed awesomeness!
Christine chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
LOVED this! Such a cute story! It synthesized really well with the book. You should try others! :)
Blausen chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Awww :D lovely!
Too bad it is over aready... :( I really liked it!
You write very well by the way! :D
Micronowski chapter 11 . 4/19/2013
Just read all 11 chapters and it was interesting the whole way through. Sad this is the end but good story with a happy ending!