Reviews for Shadow of the North
este fanfic es horrible!
DipstickMadden chapter 4 . 4/5
More please
Skywroe chapter 4 . 12/24/2017
This made me cry, I felt for Shadow. It wasn't fair to punish him poor thing.

I hope you find your muse again, my heart aches for Shadow and I feel so sad. I look forward to reading more if you do continue.
AikoAkuma chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
This story has so much potential and I'll be damned if I let it die, if you read this, dear writer.

I will like for you to hand this story to me has for i have a great writer friend of mine which won best story of the year in wattpad, I have message her about this story and she loved it, I could message her again and talk about you're pleas for the fate of this story and you can rest to sure she would love to save this magnificent story from it's hanging day.

Please if you read this don't ignore me as for I am really passionate with my and other stories I like, that's for i find their worth and I would it for this story to die or rot in the hands of someone that dose not know how to continue or ruins what you have left.
917brat chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
If someone take this up or you rewrite this please let me know I would love to read more of this.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 7/24/2017
so, my initial thoughts here are that Harry's an idiot, and you have Ned Stark being even more of a spineless coward when it comes to his wife then in cannon.
SeleneAlice chapter 4 . 4/9/2017
please update this story soon! please!
1529 chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
I understand that you said this story was, effectively, discontinued, but I just have one question. Why did you bring Harry into the world so early and in such a central manner only to then sideline him completely?

I liked the original concept and your writing was enjoyable, but it seemed as if too much effort was put in place to simply make sure canon events occurred no matter how unlikely.

Also, the complete distrust of the Lannisters was evidently simply lip service. Nothing was done to investigate Bran's fall, and Sansa and Arya were both going to King's Landing, very nearly Lannister central?

Your writing was both good and enjoyable, but too much of the story didn't make sense.
nightlyreader chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Sorry no, no self respecting Lord would act like that.
The only reason Catelyn get's so much leave with Jon is because he is a bastard ( or belived to be) and has therefore a lot less rights.
But Harry is in the eyes of the old Gods and the Starks family the sworn shield of Lord Stark.
Sending him away because of an accident he couldn't possibly stop beiing on the other end of the castle. Even if he thought him to climb, teaching children of your lord something as harmless like that is more or less tradition.
That's send an incredibly bad picture to his bannermen and his soldiers who are no lords.
Harry served faithfully for 19 years, if he does this he would lose a lot of repect from his people.
The story which everyone will here about his is that Lords Starks faithfull servant saved his sons life and he sent him away as thanks on the urging of his crazy wife.

Why has Catelyn actually such a problem with Harry, she asteds towards him like towards Jon.
That doesn't make sense because Harry saved Lord Starks life countless times, is no bastard and has never given her a reason to distrust him. She doesn't act like this towards Ser Rodrick or?
thonez chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
This story is garbage that doesn't make sense. Delete it to spare readers torment.
Rakaan chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
Err, taking the Black is a worse punishment than simple banishment. I can only assume Neds actions here are author-induced stupidity.
bavalos chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Why the fuck would Ned order him to take the black? That makes no sense. That's a punishment. A serious one. He just helped save his Childs life. He's served the family for years apparently. That doesn't make one bit of sense.
However, otherwise, I do enjoy the story. Its well written and has good characterization.
Avalon Callahan chapter 4 . 6/10/2016
I would be interested to take your story, though I write in French only
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
I love it, please update soon.
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
nicely done, please update soon