Reviews for CYBER LOVE
didinou chapter 23 . 7/31
magnifique
ttalaverao chapter 23 . 7/23
Like the story so far, hope you could finish it.
Simone chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Loved it!
khumko chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Love the story
rorihill chapter 23 . 2/20/2014
Fun update! Love getting a new chapter for this great story! Looking forward to more on your others as well! Hope you're feeling better Roxy!
chelsee199 chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
Awe! I still hope u show the date but hey a girl can wish and would also b funny if u had Cas walk Jackson to the door and the kiss and Sonny open the door or peak out the window and witness it and then when Jackson comes inside Sonny's their standing waiting for him and ask " Got Something Ud Like To Tell Me ? " but u probably already got it writen out
LoveFreddieWilSon chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
I love the father/son conversation. And I loved the comment from Will : "Glad to have such a wonderful man by my side to raise our son". I love how this story to evolve.. Will and Sonny have become a couple, they married, and now they have a son. Thank you for the update.
willsonny chapter 23 . 2/18/2014
can't wait for the next chapter
Lover of gays chapter 23 . 2/17/2014
Glad its back, loved it :)
OldDays Fan chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
This strory is great. Would love to see another chapter.
ninjakat99 chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
when are you going to update again?
Mina morales chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
You never failed to amaze me with your story!..it was awesome...i am smiling while reading the whole chapter as if I'm crazy...great job...hope you'll keep it updated more often..with J.R.'s story, and of course our Will and Sonny on the side..love love love it!..

Thanks girl!...
Mina morales chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
I was really amazed by this chapter!..you did an amazing job Roxanne.. , I can't help but cry reading the last chapter!...i could really felt their love for each other..hope you'll update this more frequently...if it's ok... Thanks so much!..
rorihill chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
Cool update! I hope we don't have to wait too long for Jack & Cas' date! Fun twist! Thanks!
LoveFreddieWilSon chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
Thank you for this update. I still love the story. I love to hear again how they fell in love. I loved the tweet from his father.
Their son likes boys too. He is certain that his coming out will be fine and he will haven't problems for their speak :)