Reviews for Hayami's lust
aidan chapter 14 . 11/20
Words to live by. Good story, keep writing.
tcp25able chapter 1 . 10/18
Correction: A futanari is a person possessing BOTH male AND female reproductive organs.
A random guy chapter 14 . 6/8
Really good story, and an interesting plot. The only issue was that the grammer made it hard to understand at times and you made some spelling errors. Other than that, it was amazing!
Best futanari story I have ever read made me painfully hard so many times and I loved it!
Raze-Soldier chapter 8 . 1/16
Raze Soldier chapter 6 . 1/11
Our army can stop this
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Are you really planning to sever every single M/F relationship
SA Is a BITCH chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Manny chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Continuing from last post...

A minute later, the girls were trying hold in the explosion which is their orgasms. They want to make it last to get as much as possible.

"Ah... ah... Ha... Hayami... I'm about... to... bust," annonuced Dawn in-between breaths.

"Hang on... for a few more seconds," encourage her panting love. "Wait for me... please."

From that time, the coordinator repeately mumbled "I love you" to her girlfriend so she can keep her mind and body from the climax. The futa was humping her pussy to her Dawn's faster and harder while her cock was leaking per-cum.

About 20 seconds later, Hayami annouuces "I'm ready now!"

"Thank goodness!" screamed Dawn. "I'm cumming! HAYAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" she shrieked with passion as her love juice splatter the black-haired girl's neither regions and floor.

"OOOOOHHHHH, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN!" howled Hayami as her girl-cum mixed her love's while her penis spurted out load after load like an fountain.

The two have settled down in the afterglow. Hayami carried an exhusted Dawn to the futon she stayed with. She gently put her down and about to join her until the blue-haired girl spoke silently, "Thank you."

"No need to worry," whispered Hayami with a lovely grin, borrowing her love's "catchphase".

Dawn smiled back, "I love you."

"I love you too."

After one last soft five-second kiss on each other's lips, the young lovers fell fast asleep.

How about that? Sexy but lovely, huh?
Manny chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
So Dawn, Hayami, and four other girls were about to play with Zoe. Wonder who they are and I hope she set them free afterwards. I have an idea for a scene the morning after the girls' "playtime":

When Hayami woke up suddenly before the sunrise, she hasn't seen Dawn until she found her wearing regular clothing on the balcony. That's highly unusual since the coordinator likes to sleep late. The futa put on a robe and attempt to join with her lover. When she got there, the sun began to rise. Its rays glow on Dawn's pale skin, her blue shoulder-length hair, and her eyes lit up like diamonds while the hair sways in the soft breeze. Hayami thought she was looking at an angel - an angel who was sent from the heavens to change her life. The futa's tool harden, her mind and body got numb, and the only sound she heard was her own heart, which beats so loud and fast, it might break out of her chest. Dawn greeted her in a soft, lovely, yet sultry tone that snapped the black-haired girl's stupor and enough to greet her back.

After a few minutes embracing and kissing, Dawn sat on the floor and Hayami notices that her lover didn't have undergarments. It's like Dawn knew that short, black-haired girl was coming. The coordinatior asked to sit in front of her as close as possible. The Kasumi clan member respond quickly, and Dawn scoot closer until she is face to face with Hayami.

Dawn softly grabbed Hayami's hard-on. "Your friend had so fun last night it deserve some rest." She pushed it and the ball sack to the side. "Besides, I wonder what happens if our other lips kissing."

"Other lips?" asked Hayami in confusion.

Dawn moved her pelvis close to her girlfriend's until her clitoris touched hers. Hayami gasped in shock and pleasure as what her love has done. She attempted the tribadism lotus position.

"H-how do you learn t-that?" stuttered Hayami.

"I looked up some websites," replied Dawn with a half innocent smile-half mischievous smirk on her face.

What the futa doesn't know was that Dawn was looking into some websites that not only read stories, but look in pictures and videos.

"No wonder I saw in front computer most of the time," realized Hayami.

Both young lovers move to the rhythm that they like, started slow and in every minute, they go faster and harder. The futa was in a state that not having sex, they making love. They caress, they kiss, they moan - its there in heaven.

The coordinatio gasped, "I'm getting close, Hayami... Don't stop... Please don't stop."

Hayami kissed her sweaty skin, "Wouldn't dreamed of it... my Dawn."

Continuing later on.
UnsungMelody2209 chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
Im also glad you took a stand against that asshole of silver and gold angel. i agree that if he didnt like the story then he shouldnt write anything about it. espcially be such an asshole like that. some people are just dicks. im glad you dont let it faze you though. you sir have my respect. be proud and keep up your work no matter what u feel like writting about.
UnsungMelody2209 chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
well that was... interesting. that is the first story i have ever read like that. it wasnt bad. just different. but i dont judge lol so its all good. i read this because i always read the stories of people who leave reviews on my page. i think the back story or the plot can be very interesting to read. im glad that you tell when the 'lemon' parts come even though i am unsure what that term means. but ill keep reading it for the plot.
Minceraft1 chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Good story. Not the best i've read, but definitly not the worse. And silver and gold angels, if this story were to be full of mary sues, then 1) this story would be horrible, 2) Hayami would have taken over the world near instantly, and 3) you would probebly like it, over lapping what you said before about it being a bad story. Again, good story. I would of liked to read what would of happened to Zoe in the end, but I got a feeling i can guest, and last of all, a good plot, just could have been a bit longer, by a chapter or two.
yuki-onna-yuri-Yum chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
I love the ending, you did a great job!
saberblast chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
I hope you do that sequel. XD