Reviews for Ice and Fire
Helios7406 chapter 1 . 4/25
God, Lelouch is stupidly arrogant for a supposed genius, I know he was under pressure but what in his life so far made him think the Emperor cared about any of his wives and children?
Coment9 chapter 5 . 3/8
Bookmark number two.
Coment9 chapter 2 . 3/8
Bookmark number one.
Coment9 chapter 1 . 3/8
Interesting.
LeonaidasRage chapter 20 . 3/2
I still do not understand why Lelouch behaves so erratically with Kallen. So OOC. Kallen's outbursts are also slightly concerning. Coming back, even before the assassination attempt, Lelouch cared for her too much. Why would he hesitate before looking into a potential enemy?

Also, I was wondering why you included all those bits of interviews, quotes and such from the future at the chapter beginnings. Doesn't it spoil quite a bit of the story? Of course, while that does give you an opportunity to instill within us a false sense of hope, I seem to doubt that
LeonaidasRage chapter 10 . 3/2
Fantastic addition, really. So much potential woo
LeonaidasRage chapter 8 . 3/2
Boooo my inflexible self will not accept someone else getting the power from C.C. instead of Lelouch. Tch

Still don't like LelouchxKallen but love the rest of the story in general
LeonaidasRage chapter 3 . 3/2
The writing is downright way you're showing the data, the plans of the Faceless, this really feels like "material good enough to be an animated great". The details, oh the details are so good to see. Though I dislike the Lelouch Kallen pairing, I don't mind subtle hints towards that in a story this interesting. Keep up the fantastic work!
Aminta.defender chapter 48 . 2/28
Charles reprimanding Cornelia for not taking care of herself. XD And Rolo? Didn't see that one coming.

And trouble brewing in Kallen's company

Brilliant ending speech

A thoroughly enjoyable read. While Lilith and her portions are clearly being set up for the sequel, I unfortunately don't find myself as invested in them as I feel I should. Fortunately, Kallen and Lelouch's relationship is engaging enough to carry the weight of the story.

Been a while since I read this, but I finally reviewed. Thanks for the read
Aminta.defender chapter 45 . 2/28
A canon reversal where Kallen is the one asking to be comforted instead. Interesting twist. And this time no one says no lol

Kallen is kidnapped
Aminta.defender chapter 45 . 2/28
Lelouch meets his mother and is naturally exasperated at her desire for kids. Definitely an interesting strategy by her and CC. And now Renfeld comes into play which will somehow bridge the gap. hmmm
Aminta.defender chapter 44 . 2/28
Ooh a nice date. Kallen wants to tell the truth but either Euphie's announcement or her mentor's death is about to interrupt them.
Aminta.defender chapter 39 . 2/28
Nunnally's bit here is... complicated. I would say her brother betrayed her by not telling her about a new treatment option, but otoh, we never see her asking. And while she is discriminated against because of her disability, she isn't trapped by the wheelchair but rather liberated. Without the wheelchair, she would be trapped. Cybernetics are in the end a simply improved wheelchair or assistive device. Additionally, we never see Nunnally actually be discriminated against which cheapens her argument. Meanwhile, we've had very rare few scenes focusing on Lelouch's relationship with her, so being told that this conversation breaks him doesn't carry that emotional weight intended. I think in general, we don't have enough development of Lelouch with Kallen soaking up the majority of emotional depth.

I think I fall on Nunnally's side here bc it's her autonomy Lelouch disregard. She's also old enough to be appraised of treatment plans and options, and we have no evidence that she surrendered her medical decisions to Lelouch.
Aminta.defender chapter 37 . 2/28
"Only if Renfeld plays nice as be dies" LMAO
Aminta.defender chapter 35 . 2/28
Ooh that's a juicy convo with Caedron. Absolutely riveting to read
2,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »