Reviews for Ice and Fire
Specail1 chapter 46 . 7/22
I'm sorry to hear what you have been going through. I'm not very good at feelings but I will say you have a gift. This is the single best fanfic I have ever read and I am beyond thrilled that you will continue it. I hope that life begins the accent that always follows the lows of life because you seem like a good person and deserve the great times.
Bartfratze chapter 32 . 7/22
JLF: You are done. Angering Lelouch is a pretty stupid mistake considering they should know of him and his Exploits. i like this chapter for its buildup to the main part.
Bartfratze chapter 36 . 7/21
My last Review wasn't finished because I accidently posted it (typing on a Smartphone is not foolproof). I actually wanted to write "... and people are already dropping bombs.".
Regarding this chapter I have to say that the characters Reactions were fitting really nicely.
Bartfratze chapter 35 . 7/21
The battle hasn't even started yet
Bartfratze chapter 34 . 7/21
This chapter was a wild ride from start to finish. really glad there is more to read .
Bartfratze chapter 31 . 7/20
Im Glas I am reading this with Quote a few chapters to spare. i would really dislike having to wait for the next one.
Bartfratze chapter 30 . 7/19
One of the few chapter's without Lelouch in it. actually a nice change.
Titanfire999 chapter 38 . 7/19
So how did lelouch get wyvren squadron on his side?
Bartfratze chapter 28 . 7/19
Yeah Lelouch, sure... . Also those mini-spoilers are done really well because they keep me interesting without really telling anything about the story.
Moneymaka chapter 46 . 7/19
I'll be praying for you until I hear from you again in your next update.
Bartfratze chapter 27 . 7/19
The aftermath is actually close to what I Imagined it to be after the descriptions ofarmy Group Damocles.
really captures the atmosphere.
Bartfratze chapter 26 . 7/18
I've gotta say: those introductory stories are getting better and better.
Bartfratze chapter 25 . 7/18
little bit of Kallen backstory. nice
Bartfratze chapter 23 . 7/17
Sure Clovis that is gonna go splendidly for you.
Bartfratze chapter 22 . 7/17
Yeah, someone just doesn't wants to admit it, right Kallen?
1,990 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »