Reviews for Ice and Fire
Ciel Moony chapter 43 . 8/2
Nice!
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 43 . 8/1
interesting
The story is really good. Keep up the good work. And please UPDATE! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Illuviar chapter 33 . 7/25
Oh, boy. The consequences of that little review will be interesting! Excellent story so far! One of the best I've read!
Kornelius chapter 43 . 7/25
Awesome chapter as always. Rather than the repeated use of "understatement of the century", I didn't find anything wrong with it. I could't stop reading it! "Our relationship status is now it's complicated" that was brilliant! I was laughing so hard my chest hurts! I really appreciate the fact that you are dedicating your time for us readers. Arigato gosaimasu!
Modern Day Kyuubi chapter 10 . 7/24
Can I just take a moment to fanboy over this fic? Good. I first want to note how well this is being written so far and how, unlike most fics, I've been honestly surprised by certain interactions and outcomes. Another thing of note is though this is my first review in the ten chapters I've read so far not a single scene has left me feeling disappointed or disinterested. Another thing that makes this particular fic stand out is the glimpses from the future at the beginning of most chapters, it makes it feel like you have a plan and are always hitting or out right stating the outcome of things. The final thing I would like to say is the character interactions between Lelouch and Kallen are some of the most interesting I have ever read in fiction. Yeah have managed to make it seem like Kallen and Lelouch fell in to this battle of wits and wills as well as an internal battle against their seeming lust for one another. At this point I'm not sure it's love or even like but I'm interested to see how you continue their romance.
GoldenPiggy chapter 43 . 7/23
Ugh noooo. I actually liked this Tamaki. Dooooooooon't diiiiiiiiiieeeeeee.

Anyways, I like how Kaguya and the Empress were pen-pals. That glare/stare/look Lelouch had to have given Xingke; I can only imagine it.

Mmmmmmmm. Euphemia- now that's an interesting development if I've ever seen one. Basically the SAZ of this universe. Wonder how that's going to turn out this time... hope Kallen doesn't suddenly lose control of her Geass and use the illusions to give people heart attacks. That would be bad.

We can't forget about everyone's least favorite Yandere ('cause we all know #1 goes to Yuno). Ya know; the immortal stuck in a twelve-year-old body who's obsessed (by yandere law that technicality is justified) with his younger brother (which is just wrong). Marianne agrees with me.

So many things have happened (not only in this chapter but in the story overall), and I can't fit everything in one review (since I actually can't remember everything important that happens in this chapter; let alone the whole story). Soo, since I'm going to end it here, I wish you luck with your many endeavors in life, and in writing for viewers amusement. Also thank you, for the latter.

Have a nice day.
Please update soon.
capitalist banter chapter 29 . 7/20
This fic is great, the speeches are great, the characters are great. I've gotten chills at points from how badass a scene is. Keep up the great work.
Chapter 37 and chapter 38 would be one of my most favourite chapters. The drama that is oh so nicely written!
GodEmporer chapter 43 . 7/19
need more to read
lipidcreeper chapter 43 . 7/18
I really really really love this story. It deserves all of the favs, follows and commnets. The dedication to the story is amazing. Your fight scenes and the way you plan everything out is amazing. Thanks for this amazing story, never stop it. KallenxLelouch 4evs
The King in White chapter 43 . 7/16
This was a grand read. I have to admit that the summary didn't really sell me, but I took the chance and I'm glad I did. The politics. The romance. The drama. All of my oodles.
40the2 chapter 1 . 7/15
Just wanted to say, thank you for creating the most fulfilling code grass fanfic since dauntless, and one that is much more promising to be able to read to the end of. So thank you, and please don't stop writing.
1,637 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »