Reviews for Don't be dead!
QueenNaberrie chapter 11 . 6/9/2014
Loved this, especially the bromance moments, because they really are like brothers. Well done! :)
Sendai chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
Whewww! I was a little (very) worried there with a chest wound and blood.
I'm glad that John is not only recovering from his bullet wound but also from his depression caused by Sherlock's death.
What a nice ending. :D
Sendai chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
ARGHHH! If you killed John I will crY! gotta go chap 11
Sendai chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
The plot thickens. William is becoming scary and now we have Sebastian here too.
I am glad that John has insisted on being included. Is he really wearing his dog tags because he doesn't care if he dies...I have to go to the next chapter to find out.

.uk...that's fantastic and it made me giggle.
Sendai chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Argh! SHerlock!
I liked your descriptions in this chapter. Mrs Hudson was lovely. Matt Smith and men and the garage scene all well done.
But Sherlock should have brought John,
Sendai chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
I love how you write Molly. She has personality and compassion.
Nice to see the two boys getting back into their old routines too.
Sendai chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Well. you predicted part of Gatiss's explanation as to how Sherlock survived the jump. The homeless network and the cyclist. Okay, you got the mat partly wrong because in TEH it was inflatable. And you got the blood right of course. I give you a 9.5/10 for figuring out HOW HE DID IT.
All in all a very satisfying chapter. A much better reunion than Gatiss's.
I like how Sherlock is getting back to John sooner rather than later. I also like how he manipulates John into working .
Sendai chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Oh this is getting interesting. William Moriarty?
And Sherlock finally realizes that he and John are stronger together than apart! I always knew that and never understood this separation thing. Even SIr ACD only had the separation because he killed SHerlock off and hadn't planned on bringing him back. Even Sir ACD had John and Sherlock reunited after The Empty House (and NO MARY either) I wish you wrote for SHERLOCK-BBC!
This is very good reading, Definitely the best of the three. I'll be reading more tomorrow :D
Sendai chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
Chapter 2!
At least your Sherlock has a reason for not telling John that he is dead (the snipers). It seemed to me that in TEH the only reason he didn't tell John was because he thought John would be indiscrete. But he told his parents? I'm glad John head buttted him.

Anyway, enough TEH rants. I liked this chapter. I liked hearing about Sherlock and knowing that he misses John too. Molly is well written and likable. I still feel real bad for poor John!

Once again I have to compliment your writing (this is the best of all that I have read, probably because it is a multichapter which I prefer). Also kudos on your translation. I wouldn't know that it was a translation if you hadn't told me first. :D
Sendai chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh my God, are all of your works sad!? At least the cold, grey, foggy rainy day matches the weather in this scene. So now I will be sad with John. : (
SPN4eva556 chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Really enjoyed the story! D Right amount of angst and some suspense. Great job!