Reviews for With A Dying Breath
I love it!
magic.ruby17 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sounds interesting !
Meredith Sinclair chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
I agree that this was a little rushed! I had the story in my head and wanted to finish it, kick it out, so to speak. Unfortunately, my life is really busy and I often do not have time to sit and write as much as I would like. Maybe one day it will slow down and I will rewrite some of these chapters!

Thanks for the feedback!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
the story was great, but this ending was a bit abrupt,the whole chapter was rushed, there could be at least two more chapters or even Epilogue. I expected something much better, because I know you could do much better, those 11 chapters were really good.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
its really lovely story, but I think that Draco falling in love with her already is a bit too soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
Wow, this was amazing! Great story!
Chester99 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
I wish Hermione hadn't jumped to conclusions and had actually talked to Draco and heard his side of the story. Instead it's like she's just chosen to forget about everything that went on and want's to treat Draco like he never changed. She herself even admitted in her letter that Lucius was the manipulative one and that Draco and Narcissa where repentant. Also she needs to have a talk with Ron, it's quite clear that they are not going to work out.
Superior Starlight chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I love this story soooooo much, thank you for posting it! Please update soon! :D
Chester99 chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
Don't force her to go back to Hogwarts when she really doesn't want to. Let her stick up for herself and the plans she has instead of bowing down to do everyone else's will. Also I hope her and Draco get together soon. She needs to hear him out and not just buy whatever it is Lucius says.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
loved it update soon.
Hallifer777 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Awww poor Draco! He must be so heartbroken. :(
PLEASE UPDATE
Chester99 chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
Awww, poor Draco. I'm glad Hermione's fixed but I hope she'll start to remember all the things Draco did for her at the Manor and the way she felt.
KitsukeHikari chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Extend it. It would be inetersting to see how the year goes by.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
extend it into their eighth year that would be great I loved this story its not the same old story that you read over and over by other writers .
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Oh it would be very cool to extend it into the eight year just imagine Harry, Ginny, and Ron's reactions when they find out she took the N.E.W.T.S. lol with Draco too. :D