Reviews for Turbulence
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 4 . 7/3
Good work! Please continue!
wouldratherbeaunicorn chapter 4 . 6/19
Are you still working on th is? I hope so.
gazpacho14 chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story, thus far. I hope you can update it and have not given up on this story. I feel bad for K's pain but Peeta sounds so heavenly and sweet like always, can't wait to see them hook up.
poser16 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I'm so happy you're continuing this!
Great job so far! :)

poser16
Arden'sjoy chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
What a lovely story! Although I am desperate to find out what happened to katniss and Gale! I love the role reversal!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Please update soon!
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
This fic looks like it is going to be wonderful. I cant wait to hear all of the back story!
Hope to see more soon. Keep up the great work.
Pinkie8 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Excited to see an update...great chapter, looking forward to more!
Izzy2257 chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
I love where you're going with this story. I cant wait to read more.
Chrissymaria chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
I’m excited to see you updated, also poor Katniss she is having a bad night. I believe she is truly over Gale, but I think Madge could have found a more private place to tell Katniss about their relationship especially knowing he was going to be at the bar too. I can’t wait for her and Peeta to get together again so they can talk more openly and she is in a better mood. Great chapter look forward to reading more.
Everlarkedandalways chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
This is a great story! Can't wait to hear more!
Regan chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Never would have thought Katniss as a lawyer, but this story is shaping up to be a good one!
Tiffany.4.81 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
So good! I can't wait for more. I hope you update soon! :0)
passionately-curious chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Oh, Madge. I wondered if you were going to have the Gadge coupling in there and how awkward that would be to admit to Katniss. She'll end up being okay with this, right? RIGHT?! ;) It was a great chapter and well worth the wait. Of COURSE Peeta would be a little...intimidated (?) by Katniss' professional bio and be hesitant to call her quickly. Hopefully those two jerkfaces get over that ASAP so we can get on with our Everlarkin' love :)
sponsormusings chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I'm really intrigued by the relationships you've built between the characters here - the history of Katniss and Gale, their links with their families, the unexpected matter of Gale and Madge. And not to mention a charming Peeta who sends out mimosas thrown into the mix ;)

Looking forward to reading more!