Reviews for Talking In Your Sleep
rckyfrk chapter 19 . 15h
Very interesting that you have the governor teaming up with Randall's group.
rckyfrk chapter 17 . 15h
Holy crap! Well this story just took a sudden plot twist!
rckyfrk chapter 12 . 16h
I'm glad Merle is still around. He's such a fun character. Andrea and Milton...meh.
Gah, you can already see that it's becoming more than just sex for them. Love it!
rckyfrk chapter 7 . 16h
Oh my god. To have that man set and determined to wear me down...this might become one of my favorite stories.
rckyfrk chapter 5 . 16h
Damn. Da-yum.
rckyfrk chapter 4 . 19h
Well, who wouldn't get all excited over a hug from Daryl?
rckyfrk chapter 2 . 19h
Oh...I think I'm gonna like this one. Daryl's almost got this "I know something you don't know" vibe going on, and that's just fun.
Jelsi4ever chapter 21 . 2/12
Love ur story so cute and sexy
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
..m,..m...,... m.d d.s.s...
susumiya08 chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
so many times I've readed this story on my phone and now I'm here to review.. it was an awesome hot story, lot of pairings, but I'm happy 'cause everyone got their partner, very funny every time beth found out someone knew about them, lol, thinking they were all ninja sneaking off. merle happy was good too. and your smut skills, 're just hot.
fifirosepfingston chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
My favorite story ever please sequel
starzee chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
"I talk to my woman. You aught to try it some time."
Merle is so hilarious! I laughed out loud again!

And the 'I've been right here with you' made me well up with tears! You're such a good writer!

I would love to see a sequel to this! You have so much potential to continue this and I want more!
starzee chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
Merle's 'nobody wanted to see Daryl cryl, aint a pretty sight' was hilarious! I laughed out loud! Excellent chapter! The James guy is going to hook up with Carol right?
starzee chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
I love that they're banding together like this :)
starzee chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
That rat bastard! Hate the governor!