Reviews for Talking In Your Sleep
Jelsi4ever chapter 21 . 2/12
Love ur story so cute and sexy
Guest chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
..m,..m...,... m.d d.s.s...
susumiya08 chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
so many times I've readed this story on my phone and now I'm here to review.. it was an awesome hot story, lot of pairings, but I'm happy 'cause everyone got their partner, very funny every time beth found out someone knew about them, lol, thinking they were all ninja sneaking off. merle happy was good too. and your smut skills, 're just hot.
fifirosepfingston chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
My favorite story ever please sequel
starzee chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
"I talk to my woman. You aught to try it some time."
Merle is so hilarious! I laughed out loud again!

And the 'I've been right here with you' made me well up with tears! You're such a good writer!

I would love to see a sequel to this! You have so much potential to continue this and I want more!
starzee chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
Merle's 'nobody wanted to see Daryl cryl, aint a pretty sight' was hilarious! I laughed out loud! Excellent chapter! The James guy is going to hook up with Carol right?
starzee chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
I love that they're banding together like this :)
starzee chapter 17 . 3/5/2014
That rat bastard! Hate the governor!
starzee chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Daryl needs a slap lol
starzee chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Aww poor Daryl! I want Merle to bond with Beth lol
starzee chapter 14 . 3/5/2014
I ship Rick and Michonne too! lol we're on the same wavelength haha
starzee chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Actually I'm even happier about Andrea and Merle! I ship them! lol
starzee chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
I had Milton and Andrea feels too! Shame the writers killed them off just as things got interesting with them. Great chapter and I hope Daryl decides that Beth can't be single.
starzee chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
I am really enjoying the sex between them, but I hope he does something sweet for her so that she doesn't think she's just his fuck buddy. Great story :)
starzee chapter 10 . 3/5/2014