Reviews for Mass Effect 3: The Miracle at Palaven
LogicalPremise chapter 9 . 4/12
How in the name of God can this have so few reviews?

I'm pimping this again, as half of my own inspiration for battles came from this fantastic piece of writing.
Mega Mario 6 chapter 9 . 1/2
This story is to badass and well written to be anything other than cannon in my book. From now on I won't be able to play ME without remembering the Miricale at Palaven as the greatest military achievement that I will never get to enjoy while dieing repeatedly to some blasted Marader.
gizago chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
A great story, Have you ever considered writing one similar to this except on the battle for earth, we see only small parts of the battle for earth it would be great to see an overreaching history like this story for it.
RustKnight chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
Most enthralling Mass Effect story I've ever read. 10/10 would buy.
Darth Garak chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Just finished reading this. Great job describing the events leading up to the Miracle and what followed. It felt like a historical story - very well done. I greatly enjoyed this.
jgkitarel chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
This was an exceptionally powerful piece which demonstrates the Reaper War's scale on a single world in a way that ME3 couldn't. I also agree with you in the opinion that the coalition of races that Shepard managed to cobble together wouldn't have been able to win the Reaper War without the Deus Ex Machina that the Crucible was. Well, not in the way they set it up.
The Mirage Effect chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
This was quite a joy to read. Thank you for sharing this with us.
palkia chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Faved this story a few weeks back and have been meaning to post a review - because I seriously can't believe the review count isn't in the hundreds for this piece of work! The voice you wrote in was so spot on - meticulous in detailing logistics and strategies while also painting characters I found myself connecting with emotionally. The way you write action so good, there's a real sense of danger and adrenaline . Not to mention the vast cast you created - all of them memorable in some way. Stunning piece of work , thank you for sharing.
G Stormcrow chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
A simply fantastic read! I loved the painstaking details you included the retelling, to include all aspects of warfare, from logistics, morale, pre-planning, testing, to the ultimate execution. And the politics, I always love a good political intrigue in the storyline.

Thank you for writing this story, it must have taken a lot of serious effort.
Zakeraz chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Thanks for an incredibly fun read. I might have to get into writing my own stories after seeing what incredible work you have come up with. I plowed through this as quickly as I could and I have to say, it was a hell of a fun ride.
casquis chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
hey, just finished reading your story. It was amazing, simply amazing, certainly one of my favorite pieces of work in the site. I absolutely loved it.
That being said, I would love it if you wrote something similar to this about the Battle of Earth. Anyways, I look forward to whatever it is you write next.
survivor686 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
This is by far one of the higher quality fics out there with regards to the ME universe. You manage to create characters, explain events and weave together a tale that is quite spellbinding.

I can only imagine that this fic hasn't got more reviews, is that everyone is struck in awe by how well written and executed it is.
SpudForce chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
I demand to know why you do not work for Bioware yet?! You could give them a pointer or two...or three on how to write an awesome ending.
Granten chapter 8 . 6/5/2013
A good fic, especially considering the total lack of any mention of it (besides a brief codex entry) in the game itself.
NoNameAvailable Bis chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Well, let's review while properly registered, this time.

I honestly don't know what to say, except perhaps a well-thought "Bravo". Your fiction is quite atypical, but is probably one of the best around in this particular fandom. Plus, I'm always interested by a "main-character free" story (be it Shepard/Grey Warden/Revan/Spirit Monk, ect...). The world-building you did for this fic was astounding, while keeping well within canon.

Anyway, thanks a lot for this great story. It's been a treat.