Reviews for Altered Heresy
SPARTAN-626 chapter 3 . 1/6
I have to say this is well done with how creative you did the altered history of this version of the Heresy and how it effected the Imperium and the Legions. As well nicely done with the Blood Ravens here. I'm looking forward to seeing more here as well seeing more info and details on the Legions and which Chapter/Legion will be switched with. I'm hoping it will be one that relates to either the 16th, 12th or 4th Legion. Keep up the good work and hope to see more soon.
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 1/20/2015
Awesome story
Keep on going
Tel Janin Aman chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Cool chapter. I've always liked the blood ravens but are you going to keep their reputation for acquiring "gifts". Anyway keep it up.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
greysongarr chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I like this story a lot it's AU with the sides swapped. Wish we knew the missing legions though
heavyneos chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
loved it man hope for more:)
karthik9 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Bemused chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
You know this is great writing - just not yours is it? I know you said it's 'based' off the Dornian Heresy, but I think you've forgotten to paraphrase most of the text.
Imperial warlord chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Interest story.
Kraut chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Hey, where's the blood ravens? Why take it down man?
Fallen-Ryu chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
very intresting...

after reading this i want to see what happens on the planets from dawn of war, all of them, also dawn of war 2 with the blood ravens taking their final venegnce for their holy world.

and who knows, ten thousand years is a long time for a god to form, but then again it took uncounted years for slaneesh to form, but that was with the slow death-rate of the eldar, at least untill the breaking point. and with so many dieing in the imperium and living, also putting their spiritual power into it as well as pyshic might, it shouldnt be long before the emperor becomes the star-one, to watch over his people once more again! the star-child protects.