Reviews for Nowhere to Run
SlashingMoon chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
i love it!
Lavonya chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
You are an AWESOME writer!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
dammit! the character interactions at the beginning and end of each chapter are making me want to ship Ichi x Sam and Dean x Shiro, make it stop! my retarded fangirl brain can't take anymore of this!
pantaraz615 chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
boo fucking yeah this is THE best Peace of literature I have EVER read dear Jesus you have a gift
kenni-bun bun chapter 16 . 1/7/2016
*sighs dreamily* I love this. This is my second time reading this, first time was a whiiiiiillllleeee ago.
akard-alpaca chapter 16 . 4/11/2015
There are no words to describe how much I love your stories they are so awesomely written and the way you word things is amazing! You are so creative and I can never get enough of your writing style c:
Soixante-Douze chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
1st I love your writing and where this plot is going. 2nd who is ichi's boyfriend I'll beat his ass.
AnythingRealNot chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
What?! Shiro pulled rank?! O_O
HelleBelle chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Go Ichi went total kill mode on Redder. Me personally I would have just shot the bastard.
Mr. Iwantyourbody Muraki chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
In chapter 8 of this story you claim Shiro and Gin have been lovers for about a year but here in chapter 14 its like they're meeting for the first time. Just FYI on the confusion; honestly I didn't notice the first time I read
BloodRavenMaiden chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
Wait... I thought Gin and Shiro were dating?'... I'm so confused! QAQ
bubble-chan93 chapter 16 . 12/4/2013
It's complete! No yaoi! Mane i was looking forward to their play time and Ichigo telling Grimm he's the head huncho
NGBW chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Yeah, Ichigo is a bad ass.
Missy QueenBee chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
Awwwe, I just loved how the ending played out! It was so sweet.

And don't worry Vae, you'll be okay, just get some rest! *hands Vae some tissues and a big warm blanket* D

Missy