Reviews for The Raven
NaluhasNashi chapter 30 . 7/24
This is an amazing story that I love dearly. The emotions are captured excellently but my only concern is Igneel and Natsu's relationship and Lucy's recovery. Are you still planning to post those epilogues? It's a great story nonetheless but some closure would be great. Love this anyway, spent my entire day finishing it. Keep up the good work
fairytailiseverything chapter 30 . 6/29
This is honestly one of the best fanfictions I Loved it so much!
MysticChemyst chapter 27 . 6/28
If she's been kidnapped for that many days, what has her caprtor done about bathroom breaks. As gross as it is, I think this story would benefit from an explanation of that or even saying that she has to sit in her own products. It makes him even more terrible. And if she hasnt had water in three days she'd be dead
Otaku004 chapter 1 . 6/27
WAIT DO THEY NOT HAVE SECURITY CAMERAS IN THE PRECINCT
MysticChemyst chapter 22 . 6/15
I really feel like these police officers /detectives are extra dumb. Like this did NOT need to be drug out for this long.
This was just amazing. No other word can describe how I felt reading it. You are a brilliant author and I hope you continue your work
Valythe chapter 30 . 5/27
Caught up on your Berserk story so now it's time for me to read your other fic. Finished this one and loved it! Absolutely love your writing, you're so talented!
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 30 . 5/23
this was really really good! thank you so much for writing it!
RayhneTess chapter 1 . 5/14
I’m a bit lame but... the entire time until you resolved it all I could think was ‘okay, but what about Plue?’ Like who was walking him and all that other stuff. I loved this though!
Akumakisses chapter 30 . 5/13
I absolutely regret not finishing reading this before, it is such a good read and it's intense, and emotional. I cried for the past two hours and my god, I forgot how amazing this fic is, which I should know better because all your work is simply the best.

I hate that I had to read that reviewers were being horrible in the past and I absolutely dislike the immature fans in these fandoms, and I truly hope that everything is better now.

I found the ending right for this fic, but a side story on them years later would also be great. Anyways, thank you for sticking with this story and for all your hard work. I truly admire the beautiful work you've done, and I will continue to keep up with your other fics too.
animegirl549 chapter 30 . 4/25
(Still totally stalking your story profile and reading all the ones that catch my attention)
Holy fucking Jesus, this story had me in fuckkng tears! Correction I’m still crying, I just finished this. And all I have to say is thank goodness for autocorrect. I have cried and laughed so many times within the past 24 hours that I can honestly say my eyeballs hurt.
But I just have one major question: do Natsu and his dad ever go back to being how they were before everything? What’s gonna happen to gajeel now? I have questions and as much as I would love answers right about now, I know that each writer is different on their perspective of closure.. overall though this was an AMAZING story with really well thought out plot. And I’m very disappointed in myself for not recognizing the name Zancrow until I was at like chapter 20... (ultimate stupid moment on my part) but keep up all the awesome writings! You are literally my goals for writing now with how amazing your plots are.
randommess1 chapter 30 . 4/22
Great story loved how intense you made. I'm just lacking closure for Natural and his dad's relationship. I hope you do make an epilogue one day.
Omg I binge read this because it was so good -
chocolatecatsconfusion chapter 30 . 3/28
Great fic! I really liked it.
I'm sad that Natsu and Igneel's relationship suffered. I can understand it but it's just sad because that's his dad... Idk, I could understand why Natsu was that way but he also frustrated me lol.
Guess that's what good fics do right? Fill you with mixed emotions.
Anyway, great job! I have school piling up now but I hope to re-read Berserk once Aussie fall break comes in a couple of weeks! Keep up the good work :)
(PS - Sorry for the comment spam lol)
chocolatecatsconfusion chapter 29 . 3/28
Omg my heart was pounding through this!
I feel like she called Natsu?
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »