Reviews for Everything's Better With You
Emy.Elle chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
fuuuuuukkkk oh mah gawd! duuuude! updaaaate! pwwweeease!
Emy.Elle chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
wait WHAT? KENDALL is FAKING it? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?
but hey - sleeping with Panda and Kendall? can i get a hell yes? cause that's awesome!
Emy.Elle chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
so i'm a total ass hole bitch for not reading/reviewing sooner and i take full blame for it like i don't even deserve this - thank you!
the way you portray feelings is just simply amazing and i'm like completely banging my head against the wall right now for not reading sooner ok - enough ranting - mr next button is calling mah name - chihi - review you soon *wink*
henderson1993 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
hahahaha shame kendall how are u gnna lie ur way outa this, well let me tell this pay back is a BITCH... watch ur back liitle buddy...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Please update soon! I swear Kendall is such an ass!
OxyBtrSwag chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Oooh Kendall is in some serious deep shit! Lol Poor Tiff tho... :(
RandomWriter23 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Yeah oh shit! Kendall's in trouble now! And yes he does have a crush on her! Right? Haha update soon! :D
bombasticbeatsboss chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
OH SHIT
OH SHIT!?
KENDALL
YOU BETTER SAY MORE WORDS BECAUSE WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU'LL NEVER SPEAK AGAIN
first of all Arianna is going to get my fucking foot so far up her ass her teeth are going to pop out.
Second, Kendall is going to get that treatment, plus a brutal beating from a dildo bat (Courtesy of the lovely game saints row 3) and it's going to be a massacre.
I CAN'T BELIEVE HIM!
AGH TIFF NEEDS TO KILL HIM
BelieversNeverDie18 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Oh no poor Tiff! :0 :0 she doesn't desrve that!
Tokala chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
"Oh shit" is putting it lightly...
Hmmm, seems like Kendall is a bit confused. Methinks he needs to figure out what or who he actually wants...
Stephanie.E.M chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Oooh we are in trouble arent we. Lol
TiffDizzle chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
HOLY FUCK WHAT? Oh damn you to hell Kendall Knight! *sobs* my poor heart is broken. Ugh why lie? Gosh men piss me off so bad, no wonder women these days have so many trust issues! And his ass would not be getting hit with the pillow, I would've so punched that fucker in his nose and took a chainsaw to his legs!
Anyway, you're the writer, write what YOU want doll, and of course, I LOVE it!
OxyBtrSwag chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Love it! Update please :)
henderson1993 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Grr she just back in2 bed with h after his bs lies, i can see one is going to get hurt here. Cant wait 4 the nxt chapter,goor chapter btw loving this story keepgoing.
BelieversNeverDie18 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I cringed when I read the part about kendall's vans! Ahh tiff taking him back so easily? Kendall better watch himself! Lol(: