Reviews for God and My Right
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 17 . 8/3
Awesome! Thanks!
1 grandma chapter 17 . 4/28
Loved it. Thank you for writing this story.
tululah chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
Well written and interesting story. Thanks.
Manasseh chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I know you didn't list this story as humor, but I have to say I laughed a lot and out loud. It was definitely fun to read. Thanks for sharing.
MereCullen chapter 17 . 11/10/2013
Loved this story!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. Don't think ur next story as outlined is my cup of tea though. I'll keep u on author alert though for any future endeavors. Thanks for all ur attention to detail.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
I don't know how u plan to finish this in one chapter. I'm afraid that they go to heaven together.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
Interesting that they both feel that they release their seeds to each other to conceive. Hope Henry dues soon!
MereCullen chapter 13 . 11/7/2013
Insatiable. Love it!
MereCullen chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
Isabella Queen of the Scots? I will need to YouTube the Cumbria accent - I wonder if I've heard it before and just didn't know that was what it was. I actually work in the US office of a Scottish company - so I'm quite familiar with the heavy accent (and when I first started working here I couldn't understand anyone LOL)

I love that they have their priorities in order - let's hold the doctor off from helping with a life threatening injury until we get our rocks off for maybe the last time.
MereCullen chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
That was quite a disgusting and informative A/N. ;-) I love all of this history mixed with smut!
MereCullen chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
OK it was just a bit of PMS. ;-)
MereCullen chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Well that was a bit dramatic Bella lol.
MereCullen chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
So I'm off to the Arctic for a swim to cool off. JFC woman that was a chapter!
MereCullen chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
So I'm pretty sure I spent most of this chapter yelling at the screen "READ THE LETTER". I'm sure hoping that is who I thinks it is in Isabella's chamber...