Reviews for Guilty Conscience
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
IT WAS SO FLUFFFFYYYYYYYYYY.
BUT SO SHOOORRRTTT DDDD"; SAD TTWTT""""
MRHideyoshiKinoshita chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Story: Maybe he was having trouble sleeping too. He thought to himself with the tiniest of smirks. That smirk faded when he thought about Izaya laying on his bed, head buried in his pillow in restlessness, wondering why Shizuo wouldn't sleep with him. 'Maybe he doesn't love me anymore? Maybe Im no good for him?'

Was he thinking things like that?

He probably wasn't...but...

Dammit.

Me: D'awww, don't worry, Shizu-chan, he's probably just walkin' home (like the BOSS he is), smiling... Scaring all the people that are still out with creepiness... And he's probably just like: 'Yeah, he'll come around tomorrow!' :D
Creature chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
So cute - although I don't see why you should be writing more fanfiction than original stories. :/ I, myself, am only really good at writing original stories, and even though I love fanfiction, I think original stories are more important. If we didn't have new plots and characters we would never have anything new to make fanfiction for! Lol just my opinion though. :) I really liked this story.
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Cute
wakawaka22 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Just wanted to point out that it's 'Conscience', not 'Conscious'. I really liked the fic though, it was really cute and domestic :3
Tanto Storm chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was an awesome Shizaya fanfic. You should totally do another one!
Headless dullahan chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
That was so adorable . I was smiling like a fool in the bus while reading it ... BUT IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT C:
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
All about this sandwich makes me hungry...

Aww, they're like... really are a couple here... x)
Gakianny11 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
AAAaaawww Love it
I really liked this part
Izaya: "I'm staring at the stars. Thinking of you, of course."
Shizuo: "Barf."
Izaya: "Nah, I'm making a sandwich in my kitchen."
That there killed me! xD
It's not like I always make a sandwich ...ok...ok ...most of the times I make sandwiches but not everytime xD