Reviews for The Only True Lords
Selina Potter5 chapter 6 . 1/28
For some reason I don't trust the healer. Like she has points but no. And the whole separate mind thing is gonna bite them in the butt
Rossess20 chapter 21 . 12/5/2020
First time I've heard him speak and I can tell already that I'd fucking die for Greg. He's so smol. I mean he's bigbut he's smol.
Marj123 chapter 63 . 11/16/2020
I liked this story very much. Thank you.
ShatteredSeraph chapter 55 . 5/2/2020
Mollevron is a treasure. I so enjoyed her interactions with Draco and the other Wizengamont members.
bambiewitch chapter 45 . 5/2/2020
I REALLY LOVE GREG AND PANSY OH MY GOD. HES SO SWEET AND CONTENT AND I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM AND MAKE HARRY HUG HIM BC IT WOULD PROBABLY MAKE HIS LIFE FJDN ️
bambiewitch chapter 29 . 5/2/2020
I really love Greg oh my god
Zoha-Lixue chapter 63 . 3/28/2020
This was nice. The relationship developing with Harry and Draco was unexpected given everything else. In a way this may have worked better if it wasn't there because it seemed like one big tease. Mainly because we are not going to see how it develops further. I also would have liked to see more about how things with Blaise ended up. But that is more of a personal desire on my part because it is great he wasn't really mentioned. He isn't part of the group anymore so why should more focus be put on him. I really enjoyed this story. Much like I have enjoyed every other story you have written. Good job!
I want to be a Bookcat chapter 6 . 3/13/2020
I really love Hermione and Ron :) they seem likeable, strong, intelligent and like the good friends they are in Canon. Often I feel like they aren’t well written sidecharacters in other ff. so I’m really happy about your take on it! :)
Luzula-spicata chapter 63 . 2/12/2020
Very original story
I liked this
Wind Hunter chapter 63 . 1/11/2020
I love how you make Harry aware of the power inbalance and also how to change the legal gardianship problem and how Greg points out that the inbalance will be there with anyone. I love your Slytherins and Harry!
mollypurkey chapter 63 . 11/11/2019
Wow! I love this. I’ve read a lot of your work and this is one of my favorites. Thank you!
The Panda Goddess chapter 63 . 12/2/2018
SUPER DUPER CUTE OMG

I love the premise and what came from it, the way their relationships develop as the 6 of them tangle and untangle around each other.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 33 . 11/30/2018