Reviews for The Only True Lords
Harriverse chapter 6 . 7/19
Go Severus!
roseblaze chapter 63 . 4/12
Lovely, intricate without being boring. A story I was NOT expecting, but well done and well thought out. Oddly enough, the character I was sympathisizing most with was Gregory. He knew his place in life and finally got a Lord deserving of it.
XxTealJadexX chapter 35 . 3/19
I KNEW IT! SOMETHING WOULD TOTALLY HAPPEN!
XxTealJadexX chapter 34 . 3/19
chkflkg YAOI
XxTealJadexX chapter 25 . 3/19
XD "Is he real? Is he allowed to be real?"
amenoshimai1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Stupid Zabini
Amu4ever chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
Wah...I don't want to know what happened. I have a feeling it will be...unpleasant, if nothing else.
Amu4ever chapter 21 . 7/23/2015
Goyle is intelligent. Just more focused on basic needs then others. It doesn't necessarily have to be bad.

As you proofed in this chapter it can mean he is more focused on what is really important then some others
Amu4ever chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
You are great. You set the perfect pace for the story. Not too slow and not too fast. Just the perfect balance to build a solid story on :)
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Hehehe...Harry is great :)

And pamsy is really nice...as surprising as that is...
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
It's really interesting how you portray the dynamics of the bond. Wonder what the attempteed stopping of the bond will do to Harry
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Severus still focused on keeping others alive instead of himself. I wonder, if he will can be happy...
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Well, interesting how they all blame Harry when he only tried to protect them
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Woah, that was...unexpected.

Hope Zabini will be Harry's most loyal 'servants' in the future. Would be great, if they could get along
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
You are really amazing with your writing skills. It's not often, that you read a story, which portrays multiple sides without obviously switching point of view.

It takes great skill to do it as masterly as you did.
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »