Reviews for The Only True Lords
megumibex chapter 49 . 12h ago
can't wait for more!
Gleas chapter 49 . 15h ago
That was a brilliantly done trial... well as far as portraying the hopeless situation of the Slytherin students!
MyNameIsFred chapter 49 . 4/19
I really like your characterization of all of these characters. I like smarter Harry stories and I feel like the other characters are all very believable. We don't know much about Pansy or Greg at all from the books, and I like what you've done with them. I'll be interested to see what happens after the trials in terms of who wants to stay in the bond. I did think it was a little weird though for the Wizengamot to allow Severus to have house arrest because he was still under the bond when they basically admitted that he hated the bond and Harry had the ability to release them. I am also curious to see how the Harry/Draco slash emerges. I am a big fan of that pairing (I've read tons of your stories), but I feel like that developing while they are still bonded is problematic in terms of the inherent inequality of their relationship to each other and brings up issues of consent, considering how the bond interacts with their minds. I do think that Harry should be able to control the extent of how much the bond warps their thoughts though, since he seems to have mastered it so well and quickly. Anyway, this story is really interesting and I look forward to seeing how it develops.
Celestinasong chapter 18 . 4/18
wow. harry's sense of heroism is working against him. fail. lol love this!
Azilli chapter 49 . 4/18
Thanks for the update loved it
Please some SSHP! The background story is reaaaally nice, it would be perfect then :)
Quynce chapter 49 . 4/16
Yay! Knew that Pansy would handle the whole thing with grace. I'm really glad that we got some Draco- it's been too long since we had his POV.
This chapter made a very satisfying update! Many thanks.
fan girl 666 chapter 49 . 4/15
wow you made such an amazing chapter for Pansy here I especially loved what she said about Daphne because I can totally see that being true
Acqua chapter 49 . 4/15
I am very impressed with Pansy. I think she is so more independent than the others fellows... She strikes really right now.
I am also surprised and disgusted of Griffindors behavior with Daphne, so much things could have changed...
Minadalrive chapter 1 . 4/15
Pretty nice idea :) I HOPE there will be slash though, and I wouldn'tmind a HPSSDM... Even though you said eventual
ShaDow EmpIre chapter 49 . 4/15
I really adore the way that you have written pansy's character, it's really nice, and I really feel with her. thanks for making this :D
charlie74656 chapter 49 . 4/15
Excellent chapter. I'm really enjoying how complex the interactions are, not just between Harry and his vassals but between the vassals and the bond and between each of them in turn. I'm still not quite certain where you're heading especially with regard to Snape's future. I know what I'd love to see, because I love a Snape in protective mode and the thought of him fulfilling the role of the Lord's Shield for Harry is enticing. Especially if he's been fighting against the bond.

Also, kudos for handling multiple trials and defence strategies etc and making it all work so well. :)
greenwings33 chapter 49 . 4/14
This is amazing.
I love it.
I love the character development and how the dynamics change and just everything about it!
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 49 . 4/14
ooooooh sweet torture - referring to the wait for the next chapter of course ;) 3 another one bites the dust! ;) hopefully they all pretty much go like this. dying to know who's next though :D
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »