Reviews for Six Years In
Glad your continuing. Can't wait for more ..
Kay Kay chapter 26 . 9/19
I still love this story and I've been following it for over a year now. I am so happy that you updated this story, I was getting a little worried. But I am happy that you are still here continuing to write this amazing story (also because I am a sucker for hurt Dean, even though you reeeally put the poor guy through the ringer!)! I am anxious to how it continues and can't wait for an update.
Just a small proposition of mine: maybe make the a "precious chapter" paragraph a little shorter? Because this time I was actually a little confused with the chapter until I realised it was still the paragraph of the last chapter. :D
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 26 . 9/14
Still reading! Loved the update
need2no chapter 26 . 9/9
So glad you've picked up this story again. If you are going to continue it, I'll need to go back and re-read it as I've forgotten a lot of the story line. I may go back and read the first two in this series as well. As I recall, they were very good. Meanwhile … thanks for writing.
EDJennie chapter 26 . 9/8
Still here.
I’ve been suffering with Sam and Dean all this adventure
I hope this is the final of Brandon . I’ts been hell.
Doesn’t matter how long you have to tale to finish this. I’m really glad you’re still writing and thinking about this story
I’ll wait until the end
supersnooper chapter 26 . 9/8
So glad to see this story active again!
ncsupnatfan chapter 26 . 9/8
I'm still here and will be until the end. Loved your stories and am waiting on the sidelines for you to continue them. What a painful, gut wrenching chapter and love that you brought Sam's Mom into it to guide him. Will be watching for more. A true lover of your work. NC
ChildofShadows27 chapter 25 . 4/3
I really like the direction you have taken the story. I hope to see an update soon considering your story is pretty addictive.
Elise Deschat chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
An excellent story despite the AU nature of the story, it still maintains the characters ingrained personalities. To go from sibling to lovers is well done. The slash is minimal, but the deep love and affection each man holds for the other is not gratuitous or splashy, it feels real in the author's narrative.

Looking forward to its resolution.
Raven-Pheonix chapter 25 . 9/21/2017
You are undoubtedly one of the best AU writers out there whose story's I've read and I can't wait to be able to read more! The way that you create back story and fit it in to what is happening currently is incredible. I look forward to seeing how this story pans out. Thank you for taking the time to write all of your story's.
Kay Kay chapter 25 . 9/16/2017
Yaayyy! An update! I was actually giving up on this story... So happy that you're back! I think I will read the stories aain, it's been so long ago :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kaneswolf chapter 25 . 8/28/2017
Finally read enough to catch up to where you left off. It is an intriguing intensely moving Story. On the edge of my seat waiting for the next part.
need2no chapter 25 . 8/25/2017
Ding dong the witch is dead. Thank you for that. Eagerly looking forward to the rest of the story!
RaisingAmara chapter 25 . 8/22/2017
Oh, I love this story so much!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 24 . 8/21/2017
I love this story and look forward to more