Reviews for The Love Dom
xCaellachx chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
So, this is probably the 5th or 6th time I've read this. I gotta ask, do you have kids? You write them so well and so adorably. I adore Levi and Holly's personality shines thru even being so young. I love this story!
richterri chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
I wish that you would more chapters in it I love and I would to find what happen them when they move back to ohio with there family
Rori Potter chapter 25 . 11/30/2013
Aww!
xCaellachx chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Lovely story! Little Holly and Levi held their own as OCs. They are delightful characters. Kurt and Blaine were wonderful, though I would have loved to see Blaine go a little hard Dom on Kurt, even though it wasn't like him. This is a story I will read and reread. Great job!
mostlikelyklaine chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
I read this every night as I was going to bed for the past 3 nights and it was such a good read. I loved everything about it. The friendships, the families, the original characters. Really loved the amount of sex and u described it so well ;) Would def recommend. Thanks for sharing!
mostlikelyklaine chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I love Puck! He loves Kurt and is so willing to help...I wanted to cry.
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Really interesting first chapter! I'm excited to keep reading and see what happens.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
BACK HOME TO RELAX AND ENJOY. THEN SOMETHING HAPPEN OMG, NOOOO. NOT THE MOST PERFECT COUPLE. KURT NEVER GOT THE NOTE. INTENSE CHAPTER. TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
OMG, ANITA AND RAMON WERE SO EVIL I WANTED TO SLAP THEM BOTH. THAT JUDGE WAS SO AWESOME. NOW KURT AND BLAINE ARE HUSBANDS AND BLAINE HAS A SON AND DAUGHTER. OMG, BLAINE;S PARENT DUN, DUN, DUNNNNNN.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
AWESOME CHAPTER. IT IS GOOD TO HEAR ABOUT THE OTHER COUPLES AS WELL. NOW BACK TO KLAINE.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
YEAH, THIS HAS BEEN ONE HELL OF A GREAT STORY.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
I AM OUT OF WORDS SO I WILL REPEAT THEM FANTASTIC AND WONDERFUL. MARRIAGE, ADOPTION AND FAMILY.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
ANOTHER GREAT AND WONDERFUL CHAPTER. KURT IS ALMOST BETTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
WONDERFUL JUST WONDERFUL.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
IT IS STILL GOING STRONG, TERRIFIC CHAPTER.