Reviews for The Game of Life
anlmoon chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
whoa, i like it. though it was bleak, i like the never ending to give up. I like the philosophy and I think Nightwing would be like he is and still have hope. They both are hopefull enough because of each other. awesome story
OctaviaHigh chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Bwuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! So emotional gal! I'm crying here... omgoodness
the beastly boy36 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Ok...they are more like brothers but ok :/
arober94 chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Well that just hurt. :( Beautifully written though
CelestaDawn chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
awesome
Asdfghjkl 3 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Nearly anyone has been able to make me cry with such a short text, but you have.
Your writing style is magnificent, hope to see you writing more Raven/NightwingRobin stuff soon.
Thanks for creating this piece of art.
Maríasdfghjkl!
I'll be poking aruond your profile for more amazing, full of emotion, readings.
Emmi30307 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Oh no. That can not be a one shot. There has to be more to it. You gotta turn it into a full story!
aceofqueens chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Aren't there 21 possible pairings?

If we count Nightwing and Robin as separate Titans, that gives us 6 Titans.

65432121

And if we don't count Nightwing and Robin as separate Titans, that gives us 5 Titans.

5432115

So either way, there are more than 10. Or did you mean "possible" as "the ones you thought were realistically likely to happen?" I'm just curious.
Mullis96 chapter 13 . 7/13/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you continue it!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
AMAZING! You captured everything so perfectly! The characters were so nicely done!
n2a0d0i0a chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Nice job with this chapter!
Lord Ferian chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Maybe Robin and BB once again?
Malin Keshar chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Blegh, this story... was, to say the least, disgusting. Disgustingly good. Sickeningly sweet at parts yet brilliantly grim, I applaud your skill as a writer.
xDarksoulx5 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow, great story. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to read more.
CelestaDawn chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
how. the. hell..
do you NOT get many reviews?
your shit is awesome! sorry for the profanity, but DAMN. this in unacceptable. i shall share this to twitter. yes. peeps will see your shit and be all like, " damn girl!"
just, damn.
i think its awesome and you should continue please! :D