Reviews for Love and hate
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2015
Updateeeeeeeeee
star palace chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
I like rebekah but could the chapter s be longer
star palace chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
That was very interesting bonnie was acting like she had no table manners a all but i like how elijha is already acting protective of her but the grammar mistakes are really throwing me off
star palace chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I loved it there are too few Elijha and bonnie fics out there so i hope by me reviewing that you will pick the story back up! anyway i like a love story that begins with a kidnaping. Call me weird but i do! Elijha is soĆ²oooo hot it seems like he'll be to tame bonnie without hurting her as for klaus he has mager issues as always i hope ill see alot of rebelling on bonnie's part and it would be great to see her try and take down the oldest original vampire with with her magic
negrobarc chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Carry on that was amazing
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
I hope you update soon! I am currently working to update Shades of Grey. I would be in your debt if you took a look. Granted it's an Rogue/Klaus/Damon; Rebecca/Remy; Elijah/Orroro/Wolverine; Kol/OFC but I think it's pretty good so far! I hope you update this soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeee dont stop writing these!
Makilome the Lady Autist chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
I can't say that I'm not on the Klonnie train, but Bonlijah is to perfect for words! Damn they are so much alike, aren't they?! It's almost creepy in that really good way. Well done! I bow to you. The only thing I have to add is a seperation in paragraphs. But that tis all. :) You are awesome.
t.c chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
I think it should be a Bennet witch from the other side like her I think Kol should start to fall in love with Bonnie causing a lot of problems and physical fights between Eligah and thik over putting this as the next chapter before u disaprove of it.
HermioneSnape4eva chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
I hope that you have not abandoned this story because it is awesome. I hope that you update soon!
Sandra chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I have enjoyed each chapter to this point and I really hope that you will continue giiving us more chapters.
Dioramanya chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Bonnie cried so Elijah kissed her after he said she's beautiful. It's always the same shit in this kind of fanfiction. Bonnie isn't the kind of girl who would fall for this BS when she's hurt. If Elena -her BFF- treats her like that, why would Bonnie allows Elijah to be this close to her ? Even knowing how much Elijah has/had a thing for Elena/Katherine. Bonnie critics Elena's relationship with the Salvatore but she isn't better. A sweet talk and a pretty face is enough for her. "Damn ! He was a good kisser !" Please !
How many times did she collapsed or passed out like a damsel in distress since the beginning ?
AYMASgonalves chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
awnnn i love this chap! so happy with the
Elijah/bonnie
Klaus/caroline and stefan/rebekah :) love...
maybe the one who can help bonnie can be Anna... so she can be kol mate...
and maybe damon,elena,tyler,hayley,jeremy and silas or whatever are having a army so the originals have to figth with they like in breaking dawn...
drea23 chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I loved the first chapters but I'm not so crazy bout the recent chapters. I think she forgave him too soon. and the fact that she realised she was an old soul. But all in all I'm a bonlijah shipper. Don't get me wrong I still want to read the rest of your fic. Wishing you all best.
AYMASgonalves chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
yayyy klaroline and bonlijah 3 yay in bonnie vs elena battle i think elena is going down..'cause bonnie have Rebekah and caroline as friends 3