Reviews for Bite Me
jacobctamplin chapter 1 . 8/29
Definitely written by Drunk Rose on the meteorite, 4/5 hats
uh wtf?
HonkShit chapter 5 . 5/10
MoThEr FuCkInG GrEaT! :o)
It's Fanman chapter 5 . 2/28
I love this story but I wonder one day if you will ever think of doing a more in depth description either in this story or maybe another KarxKan, cause I felt the sudden change from foreplay to it being over was leaving me begging for more, maybe because this was a early entry it ended this way?
KnightOfLight chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
Thii2 iis 4m4ziing m8! ii 2hiip thii2 liik3 f3d 3%.
ii love typiing thii2 way,btw i'm a taurus irl
Anonymous fan chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
i might be a little late but ive read a few of your fan fictions (Karkat x Nepeta being my favorite) and im really liking them, you have a way with words that not only makes me feel lust or plain sex... makes me feel a burning passion which makes me wish i could do these things with friends irl xp ... (I'm a Cancer BTW)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Really the only problem was that when gamzee was typing to kanaya, when he typed it's his quirk got messed up. It was a really small mistake that I noticed. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
This is a great story. Im definitly looking forward to more karkat x kanaya action. Great job!
Do I Need A Name chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Technically Trolls don't have nipples; they have no use for them as they don't get pregnant.
Jaspurrr chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Orgnized caos reminds me of that one episode on my little pony
Hello chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Of course karkat swings both ways, and of course kanaya is "open to both genders". All the trolls are pansexual, because trolls don't have the same concept of gender that humans do. Why do people keep forgetting that?
LolKitty chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Just so you know Kanaya is not "Lime" blooded she is Jade blooded
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Very enjoyable. I commend you on your skills.
attractiveChemist chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is one of THE best fanfics I've read. KarKan is my OTP, and let me tell you, it was hard as all hell to keep myself from getting a huge grin on my face. The ending... amazing and a lot of fun. Keep it up!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
GREAT WORK! There was only one thing that bothered me: trolls don't have nipples. However the rest of it was great.