Reviews for Let Me Be There
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Wonderful! I could really feel the emotion behind it!

now, I'm off to listen to the song!
sparkyfma2000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
*sniffles* I love your songfic Mighy Duck stories! You're really good!
Perchance to Write chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Hey, it's me again! Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I liked this puppy, too. The way that ND fights Chameleon because he talked about his brother-definitely sibling thing (I know from being a younger sister). I loved it! It was totally realistic! Also, I thought that the ending-"I'll be there for you, too, bro...always." I think I got all mushy and had tears in my eyes! Seriously. It was completely cute and totally awesome! Excellent job! Again-I love your stories! Write! Write! Please!

Dev
Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
I love this story cause it was well written, had sweet sibling stuff, and Nosedive was in some kind of danger. I like Nosedive in any kind of danger even if he IS my favorite character.
Kmikaze KAtie AAPPG 42 chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
OH! THAT WAS SOOOOO PRECIOUS! I adored that... I don't like Olivia Newton John but I LOVE Wildwing/Nosedive stuff (WHAT! I've gota a soft spot for sweet sibling stuff... you wanna make somethin' of it? What're you looking at?)

I really liked this. This was great. Keep up the awesome Dive/Wing! SIBLINGS ROCK!
Chase M. Dakota chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
awesome
CrazyFool1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
*sniff* that was sooo beutiful. You almost had me crying. *sniff*
Eiflin chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
*sobs* Where are all of these emotional fanfics suddenely coming from, Its not fair to make people cry *sniff* I Love this Raphael, it is absolutely brilliant

-Eiflin :D
Justsomeone1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
JUst beautiful...brilliantly orchestrated, flawlessly intertwined with the song (honestly, to me, you fit the songs to stories better than anyone I've read yet), and overall, a touching story the has ingeniously been placed as a prequel to your last story.

You better keep listening to that radio! With stories like these, it'd be a real shame if you even inhibited yourself from such great influence. I even saved it for when I had the time to savor every word and morsel (not to mention leave a review). Splendid job!
cosmiccastway chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
that was great! i loved it!
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
Well I am most certainly glad to see a new piece of writing from you! I loved this stoyr!

It not only captured the emotions perfectly, it was so good! You had a lot of reality in there too!

You are most certainly right...most people can take them being made fun of but as soon as you insult

their family members, it's game over for that person. And the fact that you managed to get an emotion and

result that is made by a self conciously is excellent. Fabulous work. Please write more!